Needed: t5 white tooth speedo gear

Jimmy Notchback

i got my red 21 tooth at the ford dealership on morse it was 3 bucks its the one for 373s i know they had alot of them

In the steeda catalog the 373 calibrators are white, but I guess different companies make different colors. I appreciate the help from both of you guys. I was a day away from spending close to 30 dollars on a tiny piece of plastic.

In the steeda catalog the 373 calibrators are white, but I guess different companies make different colors. I appreciate the help from both of you guys. I was a day away from spending close to 30 dollars on a tiny piece of plastic.

No problem man hope they have it and glad I could lead you in the right direction its stupid places charged that much when the dealer charges literally 3 dollars.

If I remember correctly it's based on the number of teeth on the drive gear (the one on the trans).

If you have a 7 tooth drive gear you need a 21t (red) for 3.73 and a 23t (white) for 4.10

If yours is an 8 tooth drive gear the 23t is about right for 3.73 and you're just ass out with 4.10s.

Jimmy you gotta stop by sometime when you have that notch out, Chaz and I were reminiscing about Helmstang, Hell, and that beat turbo diesel Mercedes that you used to have. We need to resurrect Hell.

hell is in a junk yard somewhere. Did you ever see it when he dropped the 355 into it? it was so rowdy. You better watch your mouth when you talk about my yellow 76 turbo diesel benz brother, consider yourself lucky to have even laid eyes upon it's beauty.

hell is in a junk yard somewhere. Did you ever see it when he dropped the 355 into it? it was so rowdy. You better watch your mouth when you talk about my yellow 76 turbo diesel benz brother, consider yourself lucky to have even laid eyes upon it's beauty.

I saw one that looked exactly like it at pick 'n pull a month or so ago.

Im now going to call myself Chad Notchback:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/chadnotchback.jpg

by the way, I still have that one video of Hell at the NMRA thing at hooters like 5 years ago when he pulled in and started blowing the tires off.