I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright...so I'm new to THIS forum, but I have been around. My name is Kelley and I met a few of you guys last night at Roosters on Stringtown....had a lot of fun too by the way!

Now a little about me *sigh*

I've been into cars since I was born. My Mom went into labor with me while watching my Dad race his Porsche at Mid-Ohio back in '81. Kinda funny really.? My first word was 'Dad' my second word was "car" and it went from there. I started racing karts when I was 7, mowed yards so I could buy my first K&N air filter when I was 9...got my first car when I was 15 ('91 Mustang GT) and started drag racing when I was 16. I did Solo2 for about 5 years but got sick of chasing bright orange cones around a parking lot so I got my Pro-National road race license with N.A.S.A when I was 23. I run Honda Challenge with my EG hatch but am no ricer! I also toyed around with my old Scoobie , my notchback, and the '03 ZO6 on the road courses but I really enjoy running with US Touring car and American Iron. I am 27 and I have had 19 different cars since I was 15... some cool stuff...some weird stuff. But I've been around it all, domestics, imports, lifted trucks & Jeeps, and even bikes. The best way to put it, is that I like anything with a motor that you can make "stupid fast".

I'm not sure how long this 'intro' is supposed to be but hopefully this is enough?

Now that you've put it out there... Will a Wendy's Jr. Bacon get the job done?? Or do you need to see a couple movies, be held, and have sweet nothings whispered into your ear? Thanks for a prompt response.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, because you'll beat me up if I win. And if I lose (which I would because my car is slow as balls), then that just sucks for me. It's a lose lose situation.

I was talking to the chick homie lol. But we can race anyways if you're that bored :D

Now that you've put it out there... Will a Wendy's Jr. Bacon get the job done?? Or do you need to see a couple movies, be held, and have sweet nothings whispered into your ear? Thanks for a prompt response.

This made me giggle. +rep

LOL that's good...really:D better make it a triple stack

• Confused 1

Dumb question, but if you're a veterinary tech...can you clean my dog's teeth? lol.

I work at a Vet. hospital but I'm not a Vet Tech, I'm a Radiology Tech...I get paid a lot to take fancy pictures. LOL But we do clean teeth there..