Fucking COBRA FUCKING FAILURE

dover

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

Wasn't it you who was hanging out the window yelling at the viper that almost hit wall?

I believe you were yelling "it's not a vette."

and the motor should be fine if it acted normal the whole way home and there was no change in oil pressure. we have seen this stuff before remember the turbo F-body that everyone thought blew up and it just his oil dipstick that came out.

Guest Removed
Pulled the plugs. Front Passanger Plug is fried with oil all over it. Were assuming rings. FML

leak down...anyway it could be sucking oil in that runner by chance?

I would have to say that all a leak down would do is confirm. How would oil get into that runner by chance?

The plug was covered in oil. Oil all over the bay from the breather. I would have to say that the rings are bad. Causing the crankcase to fill with a little pressure.

I HOPE I AM WRONG.

That sucks mang! I was in the same boat with my GTP. All I wanted was a low 12 second DD. Hahaha. I was almost there but after rebuilding the trans about 5 times in 3 months I said fuck it! Shit got to be way too much $$$. If I could go back though I wouldn't change a thing. Instead I'll just do it differently next time. I know exactally how ya feel. Do what you want with the car, but don't look at it as a complete waist.

Oh and I'm thinking G35 for my next ride :cool: Sexy and qiuck!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2652150829_89ff14392f_o.jpg

Guest 614Streets
Dover I am willin to bet it is something along the lines of the turbo. If the motor sounded fine then I am willing to bet it is not the motor.

Hold your horsies son.

http://chamorrobible.org/images/photos/gpw-20040625b-original-Bureau-of-Land-Management-137-two-wild-horses-fight-Spring-2003-Pryor-Mountain-Wild-Horse-Range-Montana.jpg

No compressor available for the leakdown so I didn't bring the tester.

Looks to be rings based on everything else. I'll do a leakdown when it gets here and go from there.

Car is heading over to Hal's garage. And Kurt, Hal, my buddy Nick, Dustin, and I are all going to tear it apart and figure it out from there. The walls hopefully are good and we will do Pistons and Rings. Car will still be sold.

I think it is your frustration talking. Almost everyone says this when something bad happens then a day or two or a week later when it is fixed they change their mind.

+234

when this shit happens to my car im always in the same mood you are in, then i fix it feel good about doing it then fire it up and drive it and i fall back in love with it haha