Who here Don't Drink

Guest Removed

The point of you not drinking is that your a whiny little ass punk bitch that won't drink your share WHILE PLAYING A DRINKING GAME because you're scared of shit that happened to past generations of your family. You clearly missed the point of my post, if you're playing a DRINKING GAME, and you don't drink..... GO THE FUCK HOME. End of story.

Uhhhhh..... alcoholism can be genetic. It is a fucking proven point. If he decides to NOT drink to prevent problems in HIS life, fuckin props to him!

I will never knock anyone for not drinking on their own choice. I could not.

KillJoy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drink pretty recklessly from 18-21 but now I only drink with meals and during hockey games. I hate liquor and will not settle for cheap beer.

If you do not like liquor........ Why?

Want me to make you a drink to change you mind?

:D

KillJoy

I don't. I still play beer pong and stuff like that, but my partners drink all my cups.

Alcoholism has been a problem on both sides of my family.

You're like that girl at the party that wants to fit in and play games and trys to act all innocent and not drink, but everyone really knows she's a whore and is gonna get fucked anyway. And disrespected.

If you do not like liquor........ Why?

Want me to make you a drink to change you mind?

:D

KillJoy

I used to love liquor and hate beer at the beginning of college. After finally discovering real beer outside of Natty and Miller, I really haven't liked anything else. Well, I do love me some wine.

And you all, as usual, have missed the point. It's a DRINKING GAME. Should you choose not to drink, you should not play. That is all I am getting at. I honestly could'nt give a shit less if the kid drinks or not, but if you are going to partake in a DRINKING GAME, you should be prepard to take your share. If you're passing the buck to the next guy, just leave.

Drank my way through the first two years of college. Fucked up and cut back a lot.

I enjoy a beer or two every once in a while. Nothing wrong with having a drink. No more benders too. Getting too old.

I used to love liquor and hate beer at the beginning of college. After finally discovering real beer outside of Natty and Miller, I really haven't liked anything else. Well, I do love me some wine.

Bud = Horse Piss

Micr Brews = FTGDMFW!!!! :D

Wine..... as long as it is a Winery the places taste above profit, I am all for it! :D

I drink Rum and Coke Zero on a REGULAR basis, and put it up there. If you are against liquor for the taste, gimme a call.

;)

KillJoy

And you all, as usual, have missed the point. It's a DRINKING GAME. Should you choose not to drink, you should not play. That is all I am getting at. I honestly could'nt give a shit less if the kid drinks or not, but if you are going to partake in a DRINKING GAME, you should be prepard to take your share. If you're passing the buck to the next guy, just leave.

But you say it like I force my partners to do so. People offer to drink my half to get me to play. Just because I don't drink doesn't mean I should be anti-social...

this thread has just reminded me that I have 6 bottles of ice cold wood chuck just chillin I think I might have to go drink them now

and I have to agree with rick here if your going to play a game where the actual object is to get shitfaced you probablt shouldn't play if you don't drink its not really fair to the other team if a sober guy is playing against a bunch of drunks its like having a ringer or a fix in on a sporting event

this thread has just reminded me that I have 6 bottles of ice cold wood chuck just chillin I think I might have to go drink them now

and I have to agree with rick here if your going to play a game where the actual object is to get shitfaced you probablt shouldn't play if you don't drink its not really fair to the other team if a sober guy is playing against a bunch of drunks its like having a ringer or a fix in on a sporting event

Im not very good anyway, so it kind of balances out.

So what about me, someone who has incredible tolerance who probably won't even get buzzed during many rounds of beer pong? Am I not being fair?

Beer pong is a social game, with alcohol thrown in. You do not have to drink to enjoy it.

it does not balance out, the poor bastad thats drinkning your fuck ups probally just feels bad for you. Its not like im saying your a bad person or some shit, just that if you are playing a drinking game, you should drink your share. thats all. BTW, alcoholism runs fucking rampant on every branch of my family tree.... and I still DRINK MY SHARE when it comes to drinking games.....

I can picture that guy yelling "You fucking PUSSY!!" at his screen right now, as he finishes off a 12 pack of mgd.

Auctually, I drink busch light, and I'm on number 10.... Haven't eaten since 2 this afternoon, and I'm really not drunk.... Buzzed, but deffinately not drunk.... Hahahaha