Who here Don't Drink

Guest Removed

Auctually, I drink busch light, and I'm on number 10.... Haven't eaten since 2 this afternoon, and I'm really not drunk.... Buzzed, but deffinately not drunk.... Hahahaha

That is what you get for drinking clearified piss.

You know what having sex in a canoe and drinking Busch Light is like?

Both are fucking close to water.

Congrats w/ the lack of flavor, lack of alcohol and excess calories!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Auctually, I drink busch light, and I'm on number 10.... Haven't eaten since 2 this afternoon, and I'm really not drunk.... Buzzed, but deffinately not drunk.... Hahahaha

Hmm, I'd rather not drink at all if Busch was my only choice. Pansy.

KillJoy

its cheap, and keeps me hydrated, what else could you ask for????

KillJoy

^^^ This here be a funny character. Yar.

i'm drinking while i read this

+1

Rob, you are one of the first tech's that I have ever met that doesnt drink. It seems to be a fairly common theme with most people that I have met in this industry. But, you do work for yourself which probably makes all the difference.

Busch light FTMFW

I dont disrespect anyone who does not drink, I have a odd time understand ones who have never even tried it (some have reasons) but i dunno im too curious too not try things (except gay dudes) but when it comes to beer pong and there is the person who is like ill play but im not drinking ill tell them to fuck off sorry its like going to vegas and trying to play blackjack with monopoloy money:rolleyes:

So what about me, someone who has incredible tolerance who probably won't even get buzzed during many rounds of beer pong? Am I not being fair?

Beer pong is a social game, with alcohol thrown in. You do not have to drink to enjoy it.

I can't be sure becuase I don't know you but unless your a drunk or you weigh 400 lbs alcohol impairs you just like anyone else who drinks it

i drink every other weekend or so. beer pong ftw.

but when i start drinking, my sense of humor turns pretty vulgar (think lisa lampanelli vulgar), but everyone from the parties always talks about me cracking on everyone the night before, and how it was funny, so i guess its not too bad.

seems everyone here drinks. weather its once a day or once a month..But who dont?

me (moddinghomo)- He swallows

brian (v8 homo)- He drinks (Crown and coke)

jones(mullet homo)- He watches in the corner

any one else? or are we all alone here?:confused:

alcohol....

You've been huffing too much C16.

The point of you not drinking is that your a whiny little ass punk bitch that won't drink your share WHILE PLAYING A DRINKING GAME because you're scared of shit that happened to past generations of your family. You clearly missed the point of my post, if you're playing a DRINKING GAME, and you don't drink..... GO THE FUCK HOME. End of story.

I could understand your point if you were talking about playing a drinking game like kings, quarters, or my favorite, drink the beer. Instead, you're talking about beer pong. I've only got shit tanked playing beer pong once and it was because I was on the table the entire night. And I couldn't imagine how long it would take w/ Busch Light :rolleyes: :barf:

The game is more social than anything (like someone else said). I'm sure anyone there is more than willing to drink his beer for him.

Now stop acting like a drunk douche and relax.