Pics of my bmw

Guest dsm8u

lol.

i keep telling myself when i buy a new used car, its going to be a silver 330ci hardtop with these wheels

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/attachments/e46-3-series/24070d1096521986-330ci-4-sale-fa19.jpg

i dont know why i like the wheels more than other ones i see...to me, they fit the car perfect

He Means "M" Package, not M3. :rolleyes:

Did they ever have an "M" Package? I know that their "sport" package had "M" on the steering wheel, shift knob and wheels, but I don't think it was called an "M" package.

ZHP is bad ass, but all other non M3 E46's are all kind of plain.

Did they ever have an "M" Package? I know that their "sport" package had "M" on the steering wheel, shift knob and wheels, but I don't think it was called an "M" package.

ZHP is bad ass, but all other non M3 E46's are all kind of plain.

IIRC It was called the "M Sports Package" Wheel/Tires/Suspension.

The BMW "S-Line" Equivolent I think. It doesn't matter anyway, If I see one more M3 badge on a 325 I'm going to shoot myself.

:p

Bobby. Good looking car. Glad to see some pictures of it.

Jones and Aaron:...you're both actually right. Until the E9X series cars the sports package was just the sports package. However when Audi did the whole S-line deal BMW changed the name of their sports package to M-sports package.

On the lowering, go at least H&R Cup kit. The springs alone that are available don't give enough drop. Our old E46 coupe lowered on just H&R springs and I never liked the drop. Hardly much lower than stock since the coupes already come with the sports suspension. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.