New member (with a Saturn!)

10_penn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Details of said mod list?

Well... I try not to tell too many people as this car has already been stolen once, but I will say that it has virtually every bolt-on and a custom tune. At IPS's dyno it made an even 250whp and a very flat torque curve.

Nice Cobalt

Hey, the ION Redline came out before the Cobalt did

Car looks good. I appreciate someone who can take what I would assume is your daily and keep it really clean, do minor mods to it, and doesn't try to make it more than it is. Its clean. Welcome.

Thank you. I have plans for a beater car, and doing some more major work to this one.

Well... I try not to tell too many people as this car has already been stolen once, but I will say that it has virtually every bolt-on and a custom tune. At IPS's dyno it made an even 250whp and a very flat torque curve.

Could you PM me the list? I ask not because I want to steal your car, but because I may be able to get you more parts for it. ;)

Thank you. I have plans for a beater car, and doing some more major work to this one.

what is this "major" work that you say is going into this one?

hey remember me? i rode down with ryan not too long ago. was that fuel rail damaged?

I remember... and no it wasn't damaged, as far as i know. I will still probably buy another one here shortly.

what is this "major" work that you say is going into this one?

I've got some internal engine work and a new supercharger going on. That plus a return style fuel system. I may have to wait on the ported/polished head work but it will come one day.

nice car...would look so much better if you removed the wing

Definitely thought about it. Can't find anyone local that is willing to do an even trunk swap and I'm too lazy to find out how much it would cost to fill in the holes.

and saturn badges :D

Hey, don't be jealous :lol:

Edited by 10_penn

Guest tbutera2112

Definitely thought about it. Can't find anyone local that is willing to do an even trunk swap and I'm too lazy to find out how much it would cost to fill in the holes.

:

do what poor mustang owners do...go to lowes and get plastic caps that push into there...then get touch up paint and paint them body color

Clean car. We might just have to "play" out there some day ;)

Shots look good. Get down low when you shoot and perhaps give it a creative twist. You have some good back drops to set the car off nicely.

You can also shoot a custom white balance setting and color correct any image in photoshop too. Here's a quick fix because it's what I like to do. Really helps make the car "pop" I did crop it a bit too to keep a better balance in the frame.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/111507776/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U
Added color balanced pic for your review

Clean car. We might just have to "play" out there some day ;)

Shots look good. Get down low when you shoot and perhaps give it a creative twist. You have some good back drops to set the car off nicely.

Thanks a lot for the compliments. I do not consider myself a photographer by any means, but that day seemed perfect for it.

I have always digged the MS3's. Don't see those too often. I may take a photography lesson from you after we 'play' :D

You can also shoot a custom white balance setting and color correct any image in photoshop too. Here's a quick fix because it's what I like to do. Really helps make the car "pop" I did crop it a bit too to keep a better balance in the frame.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/111507776/original.jpg

I actually really like that. I don't know photoshop too well, but I like how you took out the power lines and 'tweaked' the color a bit. Very nice.