At the track day, this is for newbs

Guest Removed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a problem with my truck NOT wanting to roll through the beams when i go on the tranny brake.
-fixed

Ya I thought it was just mine? Fuckin trans brake sucks!

Kinda like when you get a razor blade stuck on the roof of your mouth and you keep cutting your tongue trying to get it off. I hate when that happens.

Edited by koolrayz

Guest tbutera2112

i got shotgun, bitch

trails gonna let us run with 4 people? i dont see the truck leaving the 15s with one person, let alone 4... so im thinking it wont be a problem?

Guest Removed
i have a problem with my truck wanting to roll through the beams when i go on the tranny brake.

well your Occupation: Self Emp. Mechanic/ Drag Chassis/ Custom Engines/Custom Trannys

and you have other people fab your stuff, have other people build your cage, but claim that. have someone fix your trans...

profit?:gtfo:

Guest Removed
anyone asks me to tune there spray, they will get a 300 shot! And i will have a pocket full or large barrel jets, if anyone needs them, i will also have my normal stock of holley parts and jets as well, and my pit box if its needed.

-fixed

Ya I thought it was just mine? Fuckin trans brake sucks!

Kinda like when you get a razor blade stuck on the roof of your mouth and you keep cutting your tongue trying to get it off. I hate when that happens.

I thought it was just me too.... Trying to stop just before the light and let it roll into the right place.

Guest Removed
If there is still room I would take you up on that offer. Or I can ride in the bed.

you cant ride in the bed..that is not allowed.

we should be fine running with 4 people in it, ill tell them what im doing, so they know whats going on. im sure they will be fine with it. and im sure ill have to make more then one pass to make sure everyone has a chance to see whats up

i built the cage, did the paint built the motor. the only thing farmed out so far is the turbo headers, and misc plumbing done at IPS. thanks guys.

i also installed the brake. 10 years ago or 11. but when it was new it would not rock. if i hit the button it was locked no creeping. still havent figured out why its doing it now.

actually it never rocked with either 4500 converters in it. only with the 5500. hmmmmm

You will find quickly when you meet me in person that I take full advantage on here of the interwebz not being serious business. I'm easy to get along with in person, annoying on the net.

i have met him and never put two and two together. hes a cool dude.

Guest tbutera2112

if win = gay

then yes. i concur.

except...someone left me more gay rep than the thing you typed to me in that thread...idk who left it though

its negative rep, but had a neutral color...so its someone with less than 50posts or whatever lol...newbs love me?

"Being 18 and not having an asshole big enough to slide a cock into"

Guest tbutera2112

anyone who hasnt met me or rob and wants to do this with us, come find us... we will be with one of these trucks

the race car! 8.57 second 1/2 mile, with a .08 60ft

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0102.jpg

and then robs wall-destroying monster truck

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/TRUCKPIC.jpg