$10g's...need a car now

Bam

Guest tbutera2112
why are you in such a hurry to buy a car right now? buy a beater untill you find what you really want.

or just keep driving what youre driving now until you decide....:confused:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you in such a hurry to buy a car right now? buy a beater untill you find what you really want.

because i sold my car a week and a half ago, and am driving my mother inlaws minivan until they are out of town next week, after that i'm sol....am looking for a cheap beater as well.

because i sold my car a week and a half ago, and am driving my mother inlaws minivan until they are out of town next week, after that i'm sol....am looking for a cheap beater as well.

got one word for you CAVALIER lol i bought a 95 for $350 4 years ago and it survived far longer then i needed it to. i bought it to drive while i sold my raptor my del sol and my z-24so i gould have money to put down on the vette. one of the best investments i ever made. i ended up blowing it up with nitrous putting a new motor in it that i got for $100 and sold it for $500 :)

i even bought a beater untill i could find a good beater i bought a 2000 GTP for $3000 it was worth $5700 and i drove it until i found a cavalier i liked. i got a 2002 LS sport 2dr 5speed with the ecotec for $2500 it was worth $4700 so i sold the GTP to my sister for $4000