Misc. Stuff for sale/Free

jerrodh

PRICES ARE OBO, I need this gone!

2 arm chairs and matching couch. Chairs are in good condition. havent been used since I've owned them. The couch is somewhat beat. My cats have tore the fabric under the coshins to hell and two of the springs (under one of the coshins) are broken and need reconnected. Kind of a dated look, darker fabric with black wooden frame. I'd like $50 out of all of it.

2x 18" Windshield Wipers, new in package bought for ranger and sold before I put them on. $5 for both.

Two glass end tables. Black and gold accidents/frame. $25 for both.

Two Table lamps $10 For both, black and gold.

5 Disk CD reciever/speakers. Works great as far as I know I listen to the radio on it daily. $25

PC Tower Unknown condition, got this awhile ago to mess around with and couldn't get it working. Has everything it "needs" it could be a simple fix. Could make a decent browser or even budget gamer. Has graphics card, Network card, etc. All In it. I'll give you 3 power supplies with total. None the less take it $25

Free Pink litter box, comes stockpiled with shit (jk i'll clean it) But I know they run like $20 new at walmart would rather give it to someone than toss it in the garbage Sunday.

Two Good Year Nascar Racing Slicks. FREE, actually used got them from a crown royal event. Someone take make a coffee table for the den out of them or something.

Free Clothing, misc. small-medium guys shirts. ALot of this stuff is from when I was in school still, new or like new condition. Probably have a trashbag full after I clean the closet. I'd rather give to someone off here who needs/or wants possibly for kids or so before I ship to goodwill.

Free Table Frame - Metal frame got it from a guy on here intended to make it a pong table and never got around to it. Would make a great table for the garage or whatever or put a sheet of glass into it and it'll make a good table period. Again free it's rather large.

Due to timeliness of moveout no holding things first come first served. Thanks. Jerrod at 937-207-0152, no internet so I wont be responding very timely text or call. No pics as I broke my cell camara recently and digital was stolen. 43232 pickup only. Preferibly by Sunday or it might be gone anyway.

Edited by jerrodh

No problem these are like adult smalls-mediums I should say not youngin smalls-mediums.

But sure thing PM'd you my cell I should have the clothes ready tomorrow evening so anytime after that and their all yours.