Trial starts

Casper

I think you may have been confused. The "she" you are referring to is not on trial. Am I wrong? Am I confused?

what I meant was she was the prosecutor's main eye witness and I figured the defense would tear into her when they cross examined her.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First i wanna start out by thanking everyone on here that has stood behind me the whole time! I also want to put it out there that i am definetly glad the way everything turned out other that the fact george lost his life and most importantly monica life is forever changed and believe me when i say i had nothing to do with it i was at the wrong place at the wrong time and i am glad i am not the only one who seen it this way! And i will never forget what happened that night for the rest of my life!

count your blessings and move on with your life. Glad it worked out for you.

From what my wife said, whos friends with staton, is that shes doing this so that the girls family has no recourse to come back at her. Still seems shady I think.

Cover your own ass, throw the rest under the bus. It's the American way.

BD . .. glad to see the jury had a little more common sense than the rest of the legal system.

First i wanna start out by thanking everyone on here that has stood behind me the whole time! I also want to put it out there that i am definetly glad the way everything turned out other that the fact george lost his life and most importantly monica life is forever changed and believe me when i say i had nothing to do with it i was at the wrong place at the wrong time and i am glad i am not the only one who seen it this way! And i will never forget what happened that night for the rest of my life!

Dude, I damn near partied for you when I heard the verdict. Congrats bud. But definitely let this be a lesson learned by all.