Trial starts

Casper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya know its kinda fucked up. She basicly copped out it sounds like to get no charges. I mean she was videoing to my understanding. I think if there going to charge brandon they should charge her.

Some rules of the road.

1. Cops Write Tickets

2. Cops are not here to help you.

She is basically Snitching. I hope Brandon as Talked to SAM Schimsasky (SP)

I don't understand the charges at all, involuntary manslaughter is a stretch, but aggrevated vehiclular homicide. What makes it aggrevated? George is the one who died, and he agreed to race. I can understand Brandon getting into trouble, but he didn't intend on killing anyone, so how can he be charged with anything aggrevated? George was there willingly and while yes they were street racing Brandon didn't cause the crash. I hate this whole situation, for those involved, and the many people this effects this is just horrible. Deffinetly a no-win situation for anybody.

Man I thought about this all th eway to work.

1. What ever happened to what happens here stays here?

- I wonder if she narqed on the person who she bought the weed off to

2. Was brandon drunk?

Every cop should give you the best advice.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

I don't understand the charges at all, involuntary manslaughter is a stretch, but aggrevated vehiclular homicide. What makes it aggrevated? George is the one who died, and he agreed to race. I can understand Brandon getting into trouble, but he didn't intend on killing anyone, so how can he be charged with anything aggrevated? George was there willingly and while yes they were street racing Brandon didn't cause the crash. I hate this whole situation, for those involved, and the many people this effects this is just horrible. Deffinetly a no-win situation for anybody.

That's a very good point. If this kid was racing, lost control and killed someone (not himself) I can see that. However he agreed to race another willing participant during an illegal act. The other party lost control and killed himself and seriously injured someone else. I just don’t get it... But I guess that’s why they have a trial. All we can do here is speculate, no one knows the details or laws well enough to make an argument. But Like everyone else said, it suck either way.

From what my wife said, whos friends with staton, is that shes doing this so that the girls family has no recourse to come back at her. Still seems shady I think.

Like Eminem in 8 Mile? Doesn't sound like it will as effective in Court. The prosecution would LOVE to hear these things out of her mouth.

Man, this sucks for this kid...but, what if 2 guys go and rob a gas station and 1 guy is only the driver, he never goes in. Then the robbery goes way wrong and the cashier pulls out a gun and they both shoot each other and die.

Wouldnt it be right that the driver was charged in the killing, because he was an active participant that was involved in something that was illegal and someone got killed. Even though it wasnt supposed to end up in a death and he never got out of the car...

I know where he works. Guy is a fucking flake.

I ripped into him on COS and removed it because Ifelt that cos was the wrong platform. Since he only lurks on here from some other SM account I can't start shit in the kitchen.

He already staretd a week ago about this topic already.

What I learned about the legal system at an early age...

Its ok to break the law as long as you can help them catch another criminal that will generate more ratings. If you ever kill someone just be sure you know someone that has killed someone more important than the person you killed :rolleyes:

Oh, and you would be surprised at the number of people that still openly street race :confused: Chris and Ant said they will cooperate, and that the authorities will be given what ever they need from this site. I thought that would be enough to make people stop.. I was wrong.

The old thread for reference

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59233

What I learned about the legal system at an early age...

Its ok to break the law as long as you can help them catch another criminal that will generate more ratings. If you ever kill someone just be sure you know someone that has killed someone more important than the person you killed :rolleyes:

Oh, and you would be surprised at the number of people that still openly street race :confused: Chris and Ant said they will cooperate, and that the authorities will be given what ever they need from this site. I thought that would be enough to make people stop.. I was wrong.

The old thread for reference

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59233

You want to race? 40 roll? I'll give you five car lengths.

From what my wife said, whos friends with staton, is that shes doing this so that the girls family has no recourse to come back at her. Still seems shady I think.

they will still likely file a civil suite against her and him both. that's a totally separate case yet to be gone through, although I'm sure it's in the works. after all, after insurance, the civil suite is going to be what pays the girls bills throughout the rest of her life. the criminal case is being driven by the prosecutor.