any good clubs got any techno/house

justinwebb

I cant believe I ever sold girl scout cookies to you. Haahaha. Sorry dude I dont know of any and I just cant see how guys get into it. But to each their own. Good luck and get your swerve on when you find some.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/untitled-1.jpg

Skye bar maybe? Not sure

i thought skye closed lol or at least that is what i heard.

I cant believe I ever sold girl scout cookies to you. Haahaha. Sorry dude I dont know of any and I just cant see how guys get into it. But to each their own. Good luck and get your swerve on when you find some.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/untitled-1.jpg

haha well i still listen to a lot of other stuff just have always had a thing for techno been to tons of raves and i guess its from having a lot of friends who DJ mostly techno so it just kinda grew on me. Some like it some dont its all good

Axis has good techno......its a gay bar...lol.....my girlfriend dragged me there w/ her gay friends a year or so ago.......I started to dance but felt immediately ackward since I was the only guy dancing w/ a girl and there was dudes dancing which other w/ their shirts off and stuff......Good things are no line at bar and even though its illegal, no one told me to put out my ciggs all night..........bad thing.....guys line is super long and have heard some dirty stuff goes down in there........I went in the girls bathroom....but ya.......good techno...lol......