Easy Rider Show C-Bus

Artmageddon

Anyone going the Easy Rider show in Columbus Feb 13-15?

I'm not a Harley guy myself, but I'm sure there will be plenty of custom bikes to drool over.

I think I might go Saturday, so if anyone is interested in meeting, I'm game. It would be nice to know some cruiser guys or girls to ride with and hit up the Kickstand and Quaker Steak when the weather clears, all the guys I ride have gixxers and leave me in the dust.

http://easyridersevents.com/

http://easyridersevents.com/BS2009/bs2009_columbus.html

February 13-15 @ Veteran's Memorial, Columbus, Ohio

One of the guys I rode with last year won this event with a metric custom. A bike he rides all the time, not just for show.

Anyone going the Easy Rider show in Columbus Feb 13-15?

I'm not a Harley guy myself, but I'm sure there will be plenty of custom bikes to drool over.

I think I might go Saturday, so if anyone is interested in meeting, I'm game. It would be nice to know some cruiser guys or girls to ride with and hit up the Kickstand and Quaker Steak when the weather clears, all the guys I ride have gixxers and leave me in the dust.

hey man!! Hit up me and V-rod dave when ya wanna go... and I'd be happy to keep pace in the rear with ya....

I'm going Saturday at 10 am with a few buds, If anyone wants to meet, I'll be the one with the black leather coat on. :)

I'm still up for meeting, especially anyone with Shadows.

I'm thinking of crossing over though, that new HD Iron 883 is calling my name. I love all that black.

I'm going Saturday at 10 am with a few buds, If anyone wants to meet, I'll be the one with the black leather coat on. :)

I'm still up for meeting, especially anyone with Shadows.

I'm thinking of crossing over though, that new HD Iron 883 is calling my name. I love all that black.

I'll be there sometime Saturday Art. I'll be wearing a H-D t shirt.

Those 883 irons are sweet. Good luck finding one though. Those things are more popular than the Nightster. My bike was an 883 till I had it punched out to 1200. 883's are great bikes man. They leave a little to be desired in the gearing dept for highway riding but, thats about it.

The Irons are sweet though.

here is a link to some Iron discussion.

http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=415609

Take er easy