What a good day.

dover

Went to Lancaster BMV got my temps, went to W. Broad to see if I could walk into the Motorcycle Course. Won the lottery they do! Should have my license if everything goes well on Sunday! Fuck yeah! I'm ready to start riding fuck cars right now.

when did u get a bike an what did u get?

dover hurry up an get a bike mang

A 1986 honda interceptor 500...laid it down on the way to work today going like 5 miles an hour hahahah I'm fine, kinda glad I did it actually. I got it right after my birthday in january tho.

A 1986 honda interceptor 500...laid it down on the way to work today going like 5 miles an hour hahahah I'm fine, kinda glad I did it actually. I got it right after my birthday in january tho.

haha nice arent u glad u bought an old cheap bike. doesnt matter if u kay it down haha hit me up if u evfer want to goride

haha nice arent u glad u bought an old cheap bike. doesnt matter if u kay it down haha hit me up if u evfer want to goride

Yeah man for sure, maybe you could give me some pointers. It was stupid as hell how I went down. I was pulling out of my neighborhood onto the main street and let out the clutch too fast and started going straight past the road into the gravel lol.

had my first day of riding at MSF it was a blast, cant wait for tomorrow.

good for you bro bikes are addicting.....sell that 306 and get on 2 wheels man.....ride safe