IPS Ford Tuning *Sale*

Turbotrio

This sale is good for any current CR member.

$350 for any '89-04 car/truck that we will burn a custom chip for. For an additional $50 you can upgrade to a dual-map switch that will allow you to swap back and forth between tunes from inside the vehicle.

$450 for any '99+ car/truck and will include a Predator programmer.

Both include tuning and dyno-time on our AWD DynoJet.

Please contact Mike or Eric at the shop to schedule at: 614-444-5884 or send an email to: sales@ipsmotorsports.net

You can also PM me on here as well.

Jeff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know you got a mustang Ben, congrats! Now you just need to move down to Grove City. :D

Your sooooo funny Jesse!!! Been waiting to get some pics of it since it's practically a cardinal sin on this board to post about a new car without pics. I'd love to get the car chipped but have some other things to come first that Jeff is trying to find me.

Guest Removed
carb cars included?

Yes.

does that include jetting (main and emulsion jets)squirters and what not? how much experiance do you have with thru blow thru set-up's?

does that include jetting (main and emulsion jets)squirters and what not? how much experiance do you have with thru blow thru set-up's?

Tommy says he has been adjusting carburetor's since he was 3 and he doubts much has changed in the last couple decades :)

Jeff

Guest Removed
I don't want to speak for the Diablo Sport stuff too much but, in general the PCM is different.

Hal is correct. but you can socket the ecu and burn chips for it like most other obd1 and obd0 ecu's

Tommy says he has been adjusting carburetor's since he was 3 and he doubts much has changed in the last couple decades :)

Jeff

Ok i ask you a serious question and I get a Jr high response. Thanks. I'll look else where for a dyno.

Hal is correct. but you can socket the ecu and burn chips for it like most other obd1 and obd0 ecu's

Ok i ask you a serious question and I get a Jr high response. Thanks. I'll look else where for a dyno.

Honestly its some what the truth is it not Rob?

Carb's are nothing new, and there are not a lot of new innovative ways to tune them. we are not talking VVT, cam phasers, EFI type innovations here. We do not knock them by any means, look at Matts truck for example, carb, and its hauling, and we worked on it :)

Why don't you do this... Come down to the shop, I will tour you are around our 9500 sq ft buildings, and you can meet all of us and realize we are very professional, and intelligent, and are not in Jr. High, then you may have a different idea or what our business is.

Brandon

Guest Removed
Honestly its some what the truth is it not Rob?

Carb's are nothing new, and there are not a lot of new innovative ways to tune them. we are not talking VVT, cam phasers, EFI type innovations here. We do not knock them by any means, look at Matts truck for example, carb, and its hauling, and we worked on it :)

Why don't you do this... Come down to the shop, I will tour you are around our 9500 sq ft buildings, and you can meet all of us and realize we are very professional, and intelligent, and are not in Jr. High, then you may have a different idea or what our business is.

Brandon

No there's nothing new about fuel mixers. tons of new tech coming out every day on blow thru stuff tho. and for draw thru for that matter.

didnt you guys just build the headers? now you are calming to built the carb and tuned it?

And just the way you guys act on here, is enough for me not to care to know any of you or your business.:) not one thing you guys do or have done impress's me one bit.

And just the way you guys act on here, is enough for me not to care to know any of you or your business.:) not one thing you guys do or have done impress's me one bit.

Rob,

By this point, I'm not proponent of IPS (and I have used them a few times), but if this was already your opinion, why in the fuck did you post in this thread asking about this service/sale? Just so you could say that. Then why not just come out and say it?