IM BACK!!!

4EYE3D

HELLO CR!!!! For all of you guys that love to troll the fresh meat hear in the oven you might remember me from a while back when I was posting on here as gldcmry. Well Im back, and ive got a new baby for you all to make fun of. She's a '86 Mustang GT. Hence the new name 4eye3d. I lost all the information to my old email so I have to start all over. Im 18 yo senior in high school and will be attending Lincoln Tech in indianapolis next year. I left my camera at work so pics will be posted tomorrow. Let the roasting begin! Oh and I know you guys now have a cap on the amount of hate, but I know how you like to do it so have at me. If its ok with the mods and super mods I would like to take what ever you can throw at me!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The rush for posting tonight is... i want to get to work asap to getting her fixed up and the faster i can get to the auto parts section as well as all your help the faster she will be out and about. Stock, 5 speed, no frame rot, minimum to no wheel well rust, no accidents or signs on frame from being bottomed out, fair interior only needing dash cap replaced and cleaned out, with only 112,00 actual miles. Picked her up for $1800

WOW... so i haven't actually bought that mustang yet. Was supposed to go pick it up today. Got to the guys house and its gone. He sold it out from under me because i was "taking to long". I told him yesterday i will have the money today. At least he didn't run off with my money. So Im now left with no mustang and $1500. Anybody got a Fox body mustang or 4th gen. camaro that they wanna sell?
  • Upvote 1

umm whats a dime a dozen. the only ones on there under $2000 are not priced and probably gonna be $5000

Guess that was over your head, but basically, there is a lot of them out there for quite cheap. A decent 98 with close to or over 100K miles is honestly only worth about $8K right now. If you want an LS1, better scrap some pennies together. For your price range though, you could pick up a nice fox body for close to the $5K range.