hey whats up ya'll

Guest maxB

I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. Im Max I live in columbus and I drive a Integra Gsr... Not much I know, but does the job!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max B? Kinda like the rapper?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P56I_gUTRaA/SFFBzFUtz9I/AAAAAAAAAF8/VXQjiM-GjbA/s400/max+b+pd3.jpg

Intro = fail. try again, and post some pics of your car :cool:

Who the fuck is that? Just looks like some other useless person speaking hollow lyrics about bitches, money, and/or gang banging.

Oh, noob, your intro sucks. Try again.

it's just cause my car's silver, huh?

No, because below your name it says "FNG", aka "fucking new guy", aka "noob". And noobs don't post in other noob threads, it is an unwritten rule. So just a heads up.

Oh and GTFO.

Steve, how did your rep go negative? Did you join team output?

Because Im too cool for positive rep. And I am actually one of the original team output members. I was too cool for them too. Im also too cool for school. As you can tell, I am plagued with coolness.

No, because below your name it says "FNG", aka "fucking new guy", aka "noob". And noobs don't post in other noob threads, it is an unwritten rule. So just a heads up.

Oh and GTFO.

Yeah! Booyah mutha fucka!

Because Im too cool for positive rep. And I am actually one of the original team output members. I was too cool for them too. Im also too cool for school. As you can tell, I am plagued with coolness.

Hahaha I would expect no less of a response from you.

Im so fucking cool, I had to quote myself.

here, i'll quote you to make you feel important

Oh and GTFO.

here, i'll quote you to make you feel important

I don't remember saying I needed to be quoted to feel important? God dammit noob you suck at this game. I was being nice. The GTFO part was just part of another unwritten rule...when a noob posts in another noobs thread, you tell them to leave by either using the GTFO smiley, or by stating somewhere in your noob bash (or in this case, my friendly noob guidance), GTFO.

Now, stop being a dumb twatlette of a noob and GTFO of noob threads.

• Confused 1