Columbus Racing Car Show Info! (May 23)

wagner

I'm sure that people will be happy that the show is happening, regardless of any "hiccups" that may occur. Don't get yourself stressed about it bro, I'm positive that a fun time will be had by all. :p

Well I want it to be perfect that is just how I am. I try to take pride in anything that I do no matter how big or small.

I am sure it will go well but I want people to have a great time.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I want it to be perfect that is just how I am. I try to take pride in anything that I do no matter how big or small.

I am sure it will go well but I want people to have a great time.

You'll do fine. If you need some help snapping pics, I'd be more than willing to help if I'm not busy stuffing my face.

Awesome - should be fun!! I am trying to round up some other Shelby's but we will see. Brian, we will work with you. Don't stress - people are coming out to see cars, meet people, and have a good time. If they went for a judged show, then they went to this one for the wrong reasons...

I might add too, I have not met anyone on the CR forum... hope to see all you there!

Awesome - should be fun!! I am trying to round up some other Shelby's but we will see. Brian, we will work with you. Don't stress - people are coming out to see cars, meet people, and have a good time. If they went for a judged show, then they went to this one for the wrong reasons...

I might add too, I have not met anyone on the CR forum... hope to see all you there!

I am racing @ Pacemakers on saturday! How late will people be out there? Not sure what time I will be done racing, but would like to come out!

Looks like the show is from 10 to 4, JJ. Can you make it??

Well, our club race is from 9am till 1pm. If I stay and race the afternoon race (regular track event) then I won't make it! But I might leave and come to this!

Forgot to mention! I am waiting on some parts, If UPS doesn't bring them today then I won't be bring the car! Right now its on jack stands in pieces w/ tools laying everywhere under it!

But I did just get back from the tire shop! I had them mount a new set of MT Drag Radials

GABE JUST INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AN YOULL SEE THE PEOPLE YOU BS WITH DAILY

JJ GET YOUR TANK UP AN RUNNING AN COME TO THE CAR SHOW AFTER YOUR RACE

LEE YOUR A BIG HOMO

ILL BE THERE POSSIBLY BIKE AN CAR IF NOT JSUT BIKE

Paul... you should make a hardcore hydraulic bike rack and stick it on your metal Skittle and put your 600 on it... I think it woul be bad ass... IMO

dang...how embaressing would it be for you if i built that put my 475 pound bike on the back an still beat you froma dig or roll? :bangbang:

i'm there.....gonna clean up the bike today

i don't have a hose outlet in my apartment place...so i'm gonna go over to parents house and wash. hopefully stuff don't get jacked up in 2 days.

dam you to hell!! lol lsat year we had a car/bike show an i was the only bike alll day from 11-455 one other bike showed just a check it out the cars...with in the last 5 minuites an BAM he won...little fucker was just looking at cars :mad:

ha ha ha well, my bike isn't perfect lookin...but i'm gona try to buff the scuffs off the tail-section to make it look close to perfect

at least we'll get trophies!!! YAY! watch plenty of bikes will show up and we'll both lose.

fuck it though i'm just going for fun mostly.

JJ GET YOUR TANK UP AN RUNNING AN COME TO THE CAR SHOW AFTER YOUR RACE

OK, OK, OK! The Parts are here! I will be installing them on Friday! If I don't break anything else at the track I will be there!