My new project *DSM*

boosted98gst

MAke a long story short I was in california and we came across a nice 90gsx that looked to be sitting for a while, I ended up tracking the marine down and found out he was locked up in the brigg for a DUI he got out that week and I told his buddy he lived with that I was interested in the car. I ended up buying the car for 200 bucks and my father shipped it back to ohio for me on his semi , He was from WA state so I had to wait for the title. Me and my dad had the idea to make a drag/street car with it, but 6 months later I ended up stationed in NC. My father needed room in the garage so I had to sell the car.

4 years later I go to a friend house and find my old GSX sitting in the back yard still with the same WA tags on the back and everything left just as I left it,( its only a shell now tho) He told me that he picked it up from the guy I sold it too. Well yesterday I bought the car back the car is very rust free and im so glad to have it back, it really means alot to me for some reason. Either way im getting out of my nissan stuff to fund this drag car project. I will update with pic's ASAP I knew I would never get away from DSM's.

Guest Removed

I always hate selling a car. I always wonder what happens to them, and most of the time they end up wrecked or parted it..

built it...it shall run..lol

gl man

I always hate selling a car. I always wonder what happens to them, and most of the time they end up wrecked or parted it..

gl man

Yeah I really hate selling cars that have value to me, I really did think this car was long gone or some 16 year old kid had it all riced out, either way it does need alot of work still, I know this year (summer) will be out of the question on how id like it put together. Thank tho aleast you know how I feel.

Guest Removed
i have been thru tons of cars in my day tho. i kick myself all the time for selling my old da. and i kick myself for sellling the white one i just got ride of not that long ago. but in some sense they are just cars to some people. but they are more then that to some, when you put lots of time and money into them.

i have been thru tons of cars in my day tho. i kick myself all the time for selling my old da. and i kick myself for sellling the white one i just got ride of not that long ago. but in some sense they are just cars to some people. but they are more then that to some, when you put lots of time and money into them.

Yeah thats for sure, my mom is always that way " its just a car" its not to me. Either way I will never forget the day me and my father were working on this dsm in california it was so sunny out the perfect day we had such a good time. Things like this I will take to my grave and never forget.

gl man

I sold a 68 Lemans to a guy on my street about 12 years back.I was the second owner as it was bought new as a graduation present for the guy I bought it off of.I was coming home the very next weekend and there was my car totalled in the ditch with cops cars and squads.I was bumming and my wife said what's the big deal it's only a car and you got your money!I was mad and sad none the less!

gl man

Word..I kick myself in the balls every day for selling my 300zx.

I remember when you posted on CDSM about picking this car up a few years back. Damn its been that long? I thought you were really deep into the nissan stuff?

yup time is flying by! I really like my nissan stuff but since now everyone wants to drift or what not the prices for parts are just way too much, cars have tripled there prices for a mint car . my nissan will be gone wed, but im going to hold on to my motor for it and find another car later on after the fad crap wears off. I am going to re paint this car first and fix the minor flaws and then send the tranny and t case to shep to do his magic. all the engine work is so basic with these motors. Id like to build a reliable drag/street car. The money I had in my nissan engine and suspension I could of had a 10 second dsm. Either way I pick the car up wed and will do pic by pic updates on progress.