who cuts trees down

88lx5oh

if it is near powerlines, call aep or your power company, most times they will come remove them free if they are in danger of bringing the lines down in a storm. Did that at my house just after moving in....just an fyi.

Also, what KIND of tree? One of my coworkers back in the day had a black walnut that was FOUR FEET THICK and 25 feet to the lowest branch turned into mulch. Tree was probably worth more than 10k at the time.

Not saying there are many of those in Hilliard, but still.....

I want to know who can remove the stump.

I have a 15' Crabapple that decided to die on us. I'm going to chainsaw the bitch down next weekend, but digging out the stump and surrounding roots is going to suck.

Post/PM details if interested in earning that money.

Guest tbutera2112

I have a 15' Crabapple that decided to die on us. I'm going to chainsaw the bitch down next weekend, but digging out the stump and surrounding roots is going to suck.

dont they drill those?

tim - eric (LS-Oned) told me thats something he is able to do...i PMed him a couple weeks ago about a stump in my front yard of the house i just bought. i just need to get the $$ to do it. the stump in my yard though is like 14" or so.

OP - didn't you cut down a tree when you first moved into that house? i vaguely remember seeing a thread about you doing it...maybe im wrong.

i know some people with big 4 wheel drive trucks...

its a silver maple

its probably about 40ft tall

not in power lines, but if some branches were cut the wrong way it could fall on a power line.

also its close to my house.

i was going to attempt it, but with limited help and no bucket lift its out of the question.

i was just gonna rent a lift but everywhere i call they want almost $400 to rent one for the day, and thats just insane.

rrent a mini excavater and have at it, thats what i did last year with a stump i removed

i was just gonna rent a lift but everywhere i call they want almost $400 to rent one for the day, and thats just insane.

I took out a big honey locust tree with a boom lift like that (well, it was partially cut through). Just put the forks against it about 15 feet up, and drove forward. Took me three hours to stop giggling, and Dad had to grab the lift keys out of my hands to keep the rest of his trees.

BTW for a smaller stump, just burn them out when it hasn't been raining for a while. Drill a bunch of big holes in it, then charcoal and a little gas to get it going. Had charcoal as necessary, you shouldn't have to use more than a half bag to get it 2 inches below ground level if you cut it off close to the ground.

called and went straight to voice mail.

im gonna get a few different quotes and take the best deal i can get.

Hoblick,

Call back and leave a voicemail, and he'll call you back. Also, he'll cut you a deal

Pull it out with a truck?