any1 have video?

SRTurbo04

best time was a 10.4 at 141 the car was spinning like hell... the car has been 9.58 at 148 on high boost, all my passes were 30psi low boost and then a 10.7 at 122 at 20 psi..

no matter what anyone says, this 4 cly 2 liter engine will rape 98% of the cars on this board. I am not taking sides on who or what oil went were but this car is down right nasty and you have to give anyone props on making anything a 9 second car.

no matter what anyone says, this 4 cly 2 liter engine will rape 98% of the cars on this board. I am not taking sides on who or what oil went were but this car is down right nasty and you have to give anyone props on making anything a 9 second car.

In no way does that affect peoples take on his piss poor attitude he appears to have.

I would hope so.. with plexy glass windows and shaved pubes for wind resistance he should be the fastest evarrrrrrr!! :p

We all gave him props at the track when we were watching him run... then he said go go gadget oil slick just before becoming an e-thug. I really dont think the mustang guy meant anything by his post.

I would hope so.. with plexy glass windows and shaved pubes for wind resistance he should be the fastest evarrrrrrr!! :p

We all gave him props at the track when we were watching him run... then he said go go gadget oil slick just before becoming an e-thug. I really dont think the mustang guy meant anything by his post.

HAHAHA yeah im not getting in the middle of that stuff, I just herd people call the car a POS when the car is built very well. I feel anyone that can put a car into the 9's v8 4cly whatever is a good driver and put together somthing great. Of course the car has lexan, he built it for one thing in general to get down the 1320 as fast as possible, im sure in time 9's are going to be a thing of the past for this car. Im not going to say anything about what happen at the track because I was not there, Im sure danny will do the right thing and take care what he thinks is right.

sorry to be off topic

NOW ONTO THE VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!

He gets all kinds of respect for building a fast car, and we know mistakes happen so he is allowed to go to all track events and everything. He just needs to stop thinking everyone is against him. We have moved on to hating Spaceghost..... again ;)

BTW.... fast2gfwd, I was joking around like I do with everyone on the board. Dont take my last post too seriously.

im not being immature, being immature would be ''Hey i thought they had video of that dsm blowing up''... you are just asking for me to say something....you want on the list then whatever. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it....you guys already pissed me calling me and my car a pos, you complained about not getting alot of runs in frid. night at kroger. "JEFFRO"...

im not being immature, being immature would be ''Hey i thought they had video of that dsm blowing up''... you are just asking for me to say something....you want on the list then whatever. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it....you guys already pissed me calling me and my car a pos, you complained about not getting alot of runs in frid. night at kroger. "JEFFRO"...

Dude you cant honestly care what someone calls your car do you. People called brand new dsm's pieces of shit. Get over it. If it werent for the fact that you made such a big deal about it, and opened the door to the wolves, then the only thing people would have been talking about now is how you were abble to get the car to do those numbers. People like fucking with people when they know they are getting under their skin, true story.

Dude you cant honestly care what someone calls your car do you. People called brand new dsm's pieces of shit. Get over it. If it werent for the fact that you made such a big deal about it, and opened the door to the wolves, then the only thing people would have been talking about now is how you were abble to get the car to do those numbers. People like fucking with people when they know they are getting under their skin, true story.

+1

i wouldnt care if you guys were joking the fact is your not, if you all wouldnt have started or posted in a thread about my pos or me then i wouldnt be retaliating... true story, as for steve if you look anything like in your pic sure be on the list..lol jk. I dont have a piss poor attitude i have a great one towards car guys, i have never had trouble on any forums besides this one except when i was 16 with a turbo car and thought the world of it... boosted98 knows what im talking about...lol. I will be calm about this thread then, i figured jeffro stated this to piss me off more. As for people giving me props at the track day why not come to me and talk then. you wouldve seen im not a dickhead that just throws oil out of his dsm..lol