any1 have video?

SRTurbo04

i know there were people who agreed and people who disagreed, i believe you were one of the people who agrred with me going to ntr about the oil down, not anthony, i read everyword in that thread. i have bad rep. points because of my oildown.... thats a little unfair? i also had a guy give a good rep and said i did the right thing. idk
  • Upvote 1

there were alot more than 2 guys, i know 6 from that thred plus about 10 in kroger parking lot, im just fed up with the shit let it go.....

First step in letting it go is dont reply to every comment. If the next post says that some asshole in a green dsm blew oil all over the track and did it on purpose and thinks we should all go suck cock for wooden nickles, DONT REPLY OR COMMENT, LET IT GO. It will die when people stop getting a rise out of you each time. Didnt your parents teach you this little life lesson?

i wouldnt care if you guys were joking the fact is your not, if you all wouldnt have started or posted in a thread about my pos or me then i wouldnt be retaliating... true story, as for steve if you look anything like in your pic sure be on the list..lol jk. I dont have a piss poor attitude i have a great one towards car guys, i have never had trouble on any forums besides this one except when i was 16 with a turbo car and thought the world of it... boosted98 knows what im talking about...lol. I will be calm about this thread then, i figured jeffro stated this to piss me off more. As for people giving me props at the track day why not come to me and talk then. you wouldve seen im not a dickhead that just throws oil out of his dsm..lol

just let it go shit happens more often to quicker cars just ignore them and laugh when they can't get junk to run as good as yours.

Ps: not calling your car junk i just call all cars junk hell mine is a junk ass piece of shit ford.

Hey Folks, this is the real* Piece of Shit* the others are jusy wishing they were.:D

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh303/72POS/POS/S7300518.jpg

I had already left when all this happened but I'm curious......how much did the cleanup cost? I ask because at some point in time it could very easily be me.

ive owned a dsm thats what they do Leak. leak oil leak tranny fluid from all the exploded diffs, leak boost. they are like HD's. every time at the track is $100.00 to fix.

i bet i blew my tranny 15 times. from wheel hop.

no you dont need to retract your statement.... im over it i like the photoshop though...lol matt i remember your dsm we use to talk at jegs like these things are such piles but fun as hell when they do run.. ive made prob. 20 passes this year and thats the worst thing that has happend... ive had good luck with the car so far... thats night you were at kilkare like 3 weeks ago i believe i was down there in the 1g and went 10.02 at 143 spinning they threatned to kick me out becaus ei was in a single layer jacket and helmet.. thats it..lol

ive owned a dsm thats what they do Leak. leak oil leak tranny fluid from all the exploded diffs, leak boost. they are like HD's. every time at the track is $100.00 to fix.

i bet i blew my tranny 15 times. from wheel hop.

Shep trannys are really worth the money if your making power. They can take anything you throw at them.