Cruise Nights, Shows, Get togethers

kfkphisig762

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the intro:

Car: 2001 trans am WS6

Mods: vortech supercharger, lots of other stuff.

I also like all types of vehicles so I probably will only selectively bash a few cars. I work in the auto industry so I am around clowns like you guys all day. I dont know what I left out but Im sure once the bashing starts you guys will beat the rest out of me.

• Downvote 1

I am currently at work and while someone recommended this site to me I dont spend all day beating off on forums like most of you. While that is quite enjoyable I have the pics on my home computer so instant results are not possible. If your cars were as fast as you posting maybe this would be a real forum
  • Downvote 3

I am currently at work and while someone recommended this site to me I dont spend all day beating off on forums like most of you. While that is quite enjoyable I have the pics on my home computer so instant results are not possible. If your cars were as fast as you posting maybe this would be a real forum

Oh this is not going to end well...

Oh no, I'm at work and cant post except for this one, but even though I should have read the stickies which clearly explain what I need to do to fit in, I chose not to and now people are shitting on me. Oh and your all slow. Mlehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get real dude.

LOLLERBLADES.

You know, I saw the thread title and instantly got excited to see the fail train pass by. Then I read your first post, had my suspicions verified, and broke out the popcorn. Finally, after reading your responses, it's clear you don't even remotely have a good handle on introductions, social etiquette, or the internet in general. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

even I know this is a fail :wtf:

Noob, stay out of other noob intros till you get some posts under your belt.

I am currently at work and WAHHHHHHHHH I spend all day beating off and going WAHHHHHHHHHHHH. While that is quite enjoyable I have WAAAAHHHHHHH WAAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH OHMYGOD WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME WAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHHH

Thats just embarassing.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yes.

haha.... i joined this site for serious reasons but it turns out the entertainment value superceeds everything else. I think I will hang around until you guys kick me out. I apoligize for my lack of forum experience. This is due to the fact that I have a life. Keep them coming

Let me know when you want to line that car up for some money.