video of the year goes to......

xlr8tn

when he came back with the camera he said " I'm not sure how much of it I got". I knew then I wasn't looking at feature film quality but damn......at least a few seconds on the car and board would've been nice. :lol: I've been laughing about it for 2 days now. I'm going to burn it to dvd and give it to him for x-mas. :D

Priceless. Was he running while he was filming? How can you do that bad just standing there lol.

On another note, wish I could load zach's video of him recording a dyno run. As soon as brian stood on it to make a pull zach jumped. You have to see the vid its so epic.

ah hahahahah ahahaha this thread is so full of win + rep for everyone in this thread that I havent repped already

wow hahahahhaaha

What did the car run it looked like it walked erics car..?

that was a 12.10 pass. I ran that car a couple of times. He tree'd me pretty good one time (his r/t was .120 to my .469)and we ran door to door for most of the track and he beat me. Best run I had all day. I'm not sure what he ran most of the day. I think the 2 times he ran me he was running 12.4's.