Exactly what I have been looking for...

Archie

squirting is a fucking mess, just make sure you are in her bed not yours. The shower works best.

+1

Personally, I don't like it. Too much of a mess to clean up later. And THAT girl was a bit excessive!

squirting is a fucking mess, just make sure you are in her bed not yours. The shower works best.

I like the mess. The first squirter I had soaked my sheets and I didn't wash them for a week, I also got some in my mouth which actually tasted kind of sweet.

While in Carlisle this weekend, Chad told me about this chic we know that can piss like 30 feet... All I've been talking about for the past few days is possibly taking her out to a nice restraunt for food and drinks, seducing her, and then having her spray me with some magic.

I'm a sick bastard.

I am watching this and eating my mcdonalds breakfast at the same time, positive rep (or maybe negative since you seem to have a nice collection of it ) for you and mcdonalds for starting my day off right.

Give me some negative, I like the color red.

I like the mess. The first squirter I had soaked my sheets and I didn't wash them for a week, I also got some in my mouth which actually tasted kind of sweet.

While in Carlisle this weekend, Chad told me about this chic we know that can piss like 30 feet... All I've been talking about for the past few days is possibly taking her out to a nice restraunt for food and drinks, seducing her, and then having her spray me with some magic.

I'm a sick bastard.

I can't find something in this post I don't find disgusting.

I'm a sick bastard.

HAHAHAHAHA, you know it's a problem when the girl you are sleeping with has plastic sheets.

squirter would be awesome....but not one that squirts piss like dude is talkin about

What do you think the "squirt" is? Its fucking piss, women dont have a big bag full of ejaculate like a nurtsack.