My day off friday, engine work

Cordell

Anyone who isn't doing anything friday (5-1) afternoon, early evening, is more than welcome to hang out while I work on my engine. I get bored doing it by myself, so shoot me a PM if you're interested. This is just a casual thing, I don't expect anyone to actually pick up tools. However if you want to lend a hand I won't say no.

LOL! Everytime I have posted "no" for the last 2 weeks someone has quoted it :p

Scott I'm helping my mom move, sorry bromango

I will help you help your mom move if you show up. I need to beat your ass with a belt for previous comments.

Tommarow i need to finish file fitting my rings, and put the rods/pistons in to the block. Then I hope to get the PTV clearance checked. Just time consuming stuff I'd rather not do by myself.

I figured most people would be working, but I'd throw it out there anyway.

Guest Removed
Anyone who isn't doing anything friday (5-1) afternoon, early evening, is more than welcome to hang out while I work on my engine. I get bored doing it by myself, so shoot me a PM if you're interested. This is just a casual thing, I don't expect anyone to actually pick up tools. However if you want to lend a hand I won't say no.

bring it over here fag!

no homo.