2 weeks

Sam1647545489

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the same dude that did phils heads, is the same one that did the heads scott brought down here the other day...those heads are still pretty stock.

from what i seen, that porting was not worth shit

+1 on that, I'm not happy about wasting money. Without going into bashing, I learned a few things the hard way. Gearhead will be porting LS1 heads real soon, I'm giving him some castings to play with :D

miller if you think the heads are done on the motor that beat you last year i will let you come over anytime and looking under the hood. there wasnt shit done to that car, sorry, my springs, and cai and my slp cat back added soo much powa. i mean yours was cammed right? and didnt you have a sneaky pete bottle as well??? seems like you are still but hurt about last year.

theres nothing special being done to my car except for cosmetics this year. nothing special, i just like stirring the pot. oh and making sure my spark plug stays in so i can whip some lil kids white sti who swears i raced him when i didnt. silly

oh and erik, beat me in racquetball son, come see me :D

+1 on that, I'm not happy about wasting money. Without going into bashing, I learned a few things the hard way. Gearhead will be porting LS1 heads real soon, I'm giving him some castings to play with :D

who did your heads?

i know philips but who was the guy?

Guest Removed

and my fab guy will be cutting me up some cnc plates to make a intake.

you want to be the first with the custom built inhouse intake headers and so on for testing? im hooking up with comp on custom cams next week. i know they didnt like what i had them make for my car(being a soild cam) but they said no way that shit would make the power i did make with it. just goes to show what lots of research can do :cool:

granted, everything will get flow tested on a flow bench the correct way just like my heads,intake, carb was. and we are way out from anything for this year. this motor took 2 years to build with no one really knowing what i had up my sleeve.and for having just over $3000 in it carb to pan, im happy. but hell my intake is out of the box....my first thing is to do back to back track testing with a ported one n/a.

Guest Removed
who did your heads?

i know philips but who was the guy?

How much money you wanna beat i can find tons of power in your so called ported heads..

yes it was the same douche caneo.:gtfo:

just because someone works with a great head porting guy, doesnt mean they do the same work. NO one gives out all there tricks

Guest Removed
scott, bring a ladder over here so we can get these lights hung, and once i get another bench setup in here, i'll make a porting table in the back room

How much money you wanna beat i can find tons of power in your so called ported heads..

yes it was the same douche caneo.:gtfo:

just because someone works with a great head porting guy, doesnt mean they do the same work. NO one gives out all there tricks

i kekeed lol, i dont haz ported heads on this motor. this shit is boner stock.

scott, bring a ladder over here so we can get these lights hung, and once i get another bench setup in here, i'll make a porting table in the back room

Fine with me, I vote for Gearheadz Automotive being the Mustang/LSx king of Columbus. You've got the Mustang, I've got the f-body :cool:

Guest Removed
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

you can do that all you want now. but I'll be the one laughing in the end.

cause once your ass gets reamed by a mainly stock boat anchor, you wont be laughing.

you can do that all you want now. but I'll be the one laughing in the end.

cause once your ass gets reamed by a mainly stock boat anchor, you wont be laughing.

You want to get with LSx too? I has test car.

Guest Removed
You want to get with LSx too? I has test car.

you know im game...you know my back ground with that engine. I'm almost glad no one thinks i know anything about them :cool:

Guest Removed
who did i bash???

you didnt..but you are border lining it. I'll push this stroker short block right out my fucking dock door :gtfo: