2 weeks

Sam1647545489

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
What? bullshit, stroker shortblock I know you're not talking about Phil.

after the camaro deal fell thru, he paypaled me the cheese , and i got with ohio crank to put together the biggest stroker lt1 kit they had :D

block work with them was cheap cause im doing all the block prep, clearancing, cam bearing install's here in house. I just hate that fucking opti spark dizzy..i always fucking did. i tired to talk him into going lsx, but all he did was fucking cry

after the camaro deal fell thru, he paypaled me the cheese , and i got with ohio crank to put together the biggest stroker lt1 kit they had :D

block work with them was cheap cause im doing all the block prep, clearancing, cam bearing install's here in house. I just hate that fucking opti spark dizzy..i always fucking did. i tired to talk him into going lsx, but all he did was fucking cry

I lol'd

Guest Removed
i see wat u did there

dont worrie, no one has seen it.

i'll show you tomorrow when you guys drop off your car and the supra.

dont forget the trans either.

you can do that all you want now. but I'll be the one laughing in the end.

cause once your ass gets reamed by a mainly stock boat anchor, you wont be laughing.

Rob I believe you to have alot of knowledge on mustangs and their motors but I dont think you will ever be the king of LSX motors here in columbus.

I will be at dragway 42.....it seems though the only cars that line up with me are The 9 second AMX's, Ray or Linn. Just like the last track day I hope someone brings it.

Doin my best to get the car done in time. We can go as many times as you want. 10$ per pass.

Rob I believe you to have alot of knowledge on mustangs and their motors but I dont think you will ever be the king of LSX motors here in columbus.

And rob before you get all bent out of shape, I wanna explain more what I meant by this post. I meant that you have a big knowledge on both cars, I think you will make more money off of fords rather then lsx cars. I think IPS has the lsx market cornered here in columbus and with them having ford software now, I think they will be able to match their ford skills with their LSX skills.

miller if you think the heads are done on the motor that beat you last year i will let you come over anytime and looking under the hood. there wasnt shit done to that car, sorry, my springs, and cai and my slp cat back added soo much powa. i mean yours was cammed right? and didnt you have a sneaky pete bottle as well??? seems like you are still but hurt about last year.

theres nothing special being done to my car except for cosmetics this year. nothing special, i just like stirring the pot. oh and making sure my spark plug stays in so i can whip some lil kids white sti who swears i raced him when i didnt. silly

oh and erik, beat me in racquetball son, come see me :D

Yaaa my car was cammed, sprayed with a 30 shot, and untuned. You raced it untuned, and unsprayed, with too little injector. :thumbup:

I could care less about those outcomes, it's a different season. I'm still not giving you the benefit of the doubt. Stock lt1's go 14.2-14.5. So let's be generous. I'll give you a 10th of a second for the cai, a 10th for your cat back, another 10th for being an awesome driver, another 10th for your car being a factory beast, and another for head light covers. Nope, still doesn't add up.

Eat my corn hole.

Yaaa my car was cammed, sprayed with a 30 shot, and untuned. You raced it untuned, and unsprayed, with too little injector. :thumbup:

I could care less about those outcomes, it's a different season. I'm still not giving you the benefit of the doubt. Stock lt1's go 14.2-14.5. So let's be generous. I'll give you a 10th of a second for the cai, a 10th for your cat back, another 10th for being an awesome driver, another 10th for your car being a factory beast, and another for head light covers. Nope, still doesn't add up.

Eat my corn hole.

it is a new season, and my shit is the same, i just want to seeif your car can hook up from a dig, i know youll walk me from a roll, but who roll races anymore?:rolleyes:

My converter should be here next week. Once it's installed, the car re-tuned for shift points and a two-bar MAP, I'll be good to go. I may head out with some of you to Kil-Kare or wherever so I can see how the car actually does when putting it's power down 100%.

Guest tbutera2112

hey phil, im having rob put exhaust and mild cams in my 2v...so the next time its out to play, its going to be pretty much bone stock too

:gtfo:

hey phil, im having rob put exhaust and mild cams in my 2v...so the next time its out to play, its going to be pretty much bone stock too

:gtfo:

ive heard your cams, shits mite as well be stock

theres nothing special being done to my car except for cosmetics this year. nothing special, i just like stirring the pot. oh and making sure my spark plug stays in so i can whip some lil kids white sti who swears i raced him when i didnt. silly

Actually you did, just neither one of us realized it because we were paying attention to our cars, and then your spark plug shot off so you were like what the fuck? I don't know how hard he did or didn't pull though.

Phil will never be able to hustle me now hahahaha, oh and Phil...are you saying your car is the same now as when you raced Miller? As in it's still stock? Because last time I checked stock cars didn't backfire like yours does, and they definitely don't shoot flames out the back haha.

Actually you did, just neither one of us realized it because we were paying attention to our cars, and then your spark plug shot off so you were like what the fuck? I don't know how hard he did or didn't pull though.[/quote/]

ok well if neither one of us saw it, then it didnt happen. you missed a gear and i blew shit on the free way

I dont know what your talking about, flames :cool: it was a misshift

I think IPS has the lsx market cornered here in columbus and with them having ford software now, I think they will be able to match their ford skills with their LSX skills.

SCT > Diablo Sport when it comes down to the Fords. Not flaming, just informing most the fast Fords out there have been using SCT for some time now.

god dam... all you said was a certain bmw will be on the strees in two weeks... 8 pages later off of that comment. god dam people love you lol

btw im slow an will never be as fast as said bmw....my dam motorcycle doesnt even have a chance...