Hocking Hillz Spring Drive - May 9th

Undasighted

Posting this from myspecv.com... I actually went on one of these at the end of last season that was posted here, good times!

Just wanted to let you all know I am planning a hocking hillz drive Saturday May 9th. looks like there should be quite a few cars, i have this posted on 4 forums. everything from 350z, 240, specv, Intergra, RSX - ALL are welcome!!

Had a lot of fun doing this last spring, was just seeing if there were any interest on this site.

Meetup Spot: The Sonic / Giant Eagle on Hamilton Rd. Near Canal Whicheaster 3911 S Hamilton Rd, Groveport, OH

When: Saturday May 9th

Time: 12:00

Last time we did like a 3 hour drive.

LOL, the Z club of central ohio usually runs the hills that day too, but they moved the event to amish country this year because we were getting a lot of negative public attention. Ill be out of town either way, though :(

LOL, the Z club of central ohio usually runs the hills that day too, but they moved the event to amish country this year because we were getting a lot of negative public attention. Ill be out of town either way, though :(

Hmm. Adding this to it makes me wonder just how much "attention" that area will get on that particular day. :(

Hmm. Adding this to it makes me wonder just how much "attention" that area will get on that particular day. :(

Well you cant honestly expect a day with this many cars on twisty roads going down without some kind of drama. We got lucky when we went out but we only had about 10 cars I think.