Do the Ohio Riders have a group ride in Cinci?

speedfrk39

Being new here from Florida my wife and I are hoping to find a GOOD group to ride with this spring/summer, I rode with a few guys who met up at the Shell station on Sunday mornings, but I DO NOT want my wife riding like we did that day, and when she rides with me and my buddy, she is always trying to persuade us to go faster and faster, I make it a point to not ride hard when I am with her, and she doesn't like it, so if I can find a good group of riders her and I can ride with, maybe she will learn to enjoy the ride instead of getting herself killed, she has a CBR 600, but hasn't learned to respect it yet, she thinks she is on her dirt bike sometimes, and until she feels the burn of pavement, as most of us have I am afraid she won't have respect until she gets real seat time.

We have a group that meats at shell every sunday(maybe the ones u met). This year however there will be 2 groups of us. 1 fast group and 1 training group. My goal this year is to have everyone keep the shinny side up and at the same time learn to go faster and be safer doing it.

Being new here from Florida my wife and I are hoping to find a GOOD group to ride with this spring/summer, I rode with a few guys who met up at the Shell station on Sunday mornings, but I DO NOT want my wife riding like we did that day, and when she rides with me and my buddy, she is always trying to persuade us to go faster and faster, I make it a point to not ride hard when I am with her, and she doesn't like it, so if I can find a good group of riders her and I can ride with, maybe she will learn to enjoy the ride instead of getting herself killed, she has a CBR 600, but hasn't learned to respect it yet, she thinks she is on her dirt bike sometimes, and until she feels the burn of pavement, as most of us have I am afraid she won't have respect until she gets real seat time.

Head north and join the DTC for our group rides. We ride the pace of the slowest rider. No rider is ever left behind.

We have one trip to Milwaukee planned this year but nothing else as of yet.:badgerrock:

we ride like everyday during the week after work, and head out further on satudays, sometimes 10/22, and the Assfault junkies on sunday

keep an eye on here, we post up rides often, but most are a spur of the moment thing during the week, pm me your number, and ill keep you updated

we ride like everyday during the week after work, and head out further on satudays, sometimes 10/22, and the Assfault junkies on sunday

keep an eye on here, we post up rides often, but most are a spur of the moment thing during the week, pm me your number, and ill keep you updated

what jerm said

We have a group that meats at shell every sunday(maybe the ones u met). This year however there will be 2 groups of us. 1 fast group and 1 training group. My goal this year is to have everyone keep the shinny side up and at the same time learn to go faster and be safer doing it.

I used to meet up there most weeks a few years back with a friend named Chris ???? Hahahaha anyone heard of him !!

BIG Thanks to everyone, my wife and I would be honored if we had the opportunity to meet and ride with some of the local riders, this site has really impressed me with the hospitality and the politeness of the members, and if there is a upcoming ride that we could join in on we would be priveledged to ride with the members of this group, my personal e mail is on my profile and we look forward to meeting and riding with the Ohio Riders. {Just in case} stuckinfish@yahoo.com

His name is Chrs Meyers ?? He rides a 02 blue and white gixxer 1,000 with some Gay ass orange wheels, he rides hard ass hell too !! Is he on here ?? are you on here you ass fucker ?? LOL

He kinda looks like ... John travolta, but bigger !!

He's gonna kick my ass if he is on here !!! Bwahahahahahahahaha

His name is Chrs Meyers ?? He rides a 02 blue and white gixxer 1,000 with some Gay ass orange wheels, he rides hard ass hell too !! Is he on here ?? are you on here you ass fucker ?? LOL

He kinda looks like ... John travolta, but bigger !!

He's gonna kick my ass if he is on here !!! Bwahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like the guy that tuned my bike at Miami Cycle Works a year or two ago...

he was crazy when i dropped my bike off... dropped it off right as they were closing, got a ride from my friend back to my house... not even a half mile down the road he comes flying up behind us on what i assume was a cold motor, rode a wheelie past us and tore onto the highway onramp going into a pretty good lean on cold slicks..

he was crazy when i dropped my bike off... dropped it off right as they were closing, got a ride from my friend back to my house... not even a half mile down the road he comes flying up behind us on what i assume was a cold motor, rode a wheelie past us and tore onto the highway onramp going into a pretty good lean on cold slicks..

Bwahahaha, He's fast ! He ALWAYS rides with slicks too ! :eek:

he is on here i think. Screen name chrisoh.

I don't think that's him , because I saw a post by chrisoh that said " he wished he bought a busa " Not the same guy !! I don't think ! :p

If it is then 10 more of these :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p