The ask a valet anything thread.........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

While valeting have you ever:

Accidentally called over the loud speaker that goes through the entire Polaris Mall?

Flip a golf cart that was rigged to go at least 40mph on top of your boss at Parade of Homes?

Pulled up to Wexner's house, thrown something out of the window, while Gorbachev's security team looked at you like they wanted to kill you?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this was covered, but what's the expected tip amount for a regular average car?

The bolded terms above are subject to socio-economic status, and geographic local!

I go $3-5 bucks depending on whether they have to transverse a mine field!

Edited by Rotarded

The bolded terms above are subject to socio-economic status, and geographic local!

I go $3-5 bucks depending on whether they have to transverse a mine field!

Understood. ;)

I used to valet while in college. We didn't get many cool cars, The odd corvette, STI, etc... And yes if we got a semi cool car we were taking the long way back to the lot.

Best thing to do is a couple bucks on the way in and a couple on the way out.

I valeted my car the other night when I was in Akron and some cunt almost hit my car while dude was bringing it back for me at the end of the night. What would happen in a situation like that cause I would be on the Virge of wanting to kill the dude.