junkies shit

gixxie750

I thought this was posted here already,but maybe not. This is my group of track day/racers and twistie road riders here in cincy. Its a non profit group and we all just use it to talk about the track and cinci events. if you have time check it out www.assfaultjunkies.com. I told all of my members to come check this site out so i hope we all can ride together!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always post up track days and need more people to come! I can haul up to 6 bikes and if i can get 6 people together the gas prices per person are extreamly cheap. Therefore i need to make sure everyone local knows where and when were going so i can attempt to make the track cheaper for all. Also i love this site and support it on our site so want to make sure everyone knows.

• 8 months later...

I am placing a huge order for shirts! They come in any size and are avail in wht/blk for now. Also hoodies are available in why/blk any size and they are pullovers. Shirts $15 hoodies $20. All extra money will go toward our april track days if u go with us! need to know before 2/6/09.

paypall to brandonschwtzr@yahoo (add $1 to each shirt/hoodie for dam paypall fees)

U can mail me a check(PM Me)

or in person.

Edited by gixxie750

Since this is the first batch i dont have pics yet.... It will say assfault junkies on the front with a big logo on the back.... The logo was hand drawn then put into a computer so its a little sharper and has cleaner lines. THIS IS NOT THE LOGO,BUT WILL BE VERY CLOSE!

01-19-12.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks like 4 members are on that shirt. Everyone will be sporting those 4? The front one looks like that dude that got arrested; HellaRida?

Just my opinion, but should've went without the riders on the t-shirt since they're certain members. Maybe an idea like these: http://www.reaperwear.com/motorcycle%20t-shirts.htm

Edited by NinjaNick