Sam thread

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Yes, I do drive a dressed up Sentra. I put it in my user title when I registered here. Good observation.

from Wikipedia-

Grimace is an anthropomorphic purple being. Initially, Grimace was the "Evil Grimace", with two pairs of arms with which to steal milkshakes. After that first campaign, the character was revised to be one of the "good guys", and his number of arms was reduced by two. Commercials and merchandise generally portrayed him as a well-meaning simpleton, whose clumsy antics provided a comic foil to Ronald McDonald. The character was retained after the streamlining of the characters in the '80s. He was voiced by Frank Welker.

I was kidding. I like Infinitis and I don't know you so I didn't know what to say back to you.;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kidding. I like Infinitis and I don't know you so I didn't know what to say back to you.;)

Well, I am furious so I would enjoy a good comeback. This thread sucks so I'll give you some material:

-I grew up in Grove City

-I'm 6'5" and only weigh 185lbs

-I can't grow facial hair

-I'm unemployed (until next week)

-I teared up when I saw Armageddon in the theater

-I'm crying right now

-I'm fapping to a picture of Grimace

Go!

Well, I am furious so I would enjoy a good comeback. This thread sucks so I'll give you some material:

-I grew up in Grove City

-I'm 6'5" and only weigh 185lbs

-I can't grow facial hair

-I'm unemployed (until next week)

-I teared up when I saw Armageddon in the theater

-I'm crying right now

-I'm fapping to a picture of Grimace

Go!

-Grove tucky = w/t, which means your w/t and it smells like shit

-Do you and Yao Ming hang out?

-Grow the fuck up

-Your worthless, do something with your worthless self

-Gay

-Gayer

-WTF is Grimace get a fucking life.

To OH8STi

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Insults/8_insults_stop_talking.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/shrug.gif

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn285/SensesFailed411/GingerKids.png

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn285/SensesFailed411/GingerKids.png

Best you can do, really? Come up with something original, surprise me, put me in a position where I can't come back. Calling me a ginger is like saying Ray Charles is blind.....no fucking shit. :p

Oh, and this is what I got when I put in Sam D in photobucket...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/daleglen2004/samd.jpg

Looks like all Sam D's look like that...

I wish I was that good looking then I am sure I would of made it big in male modeling and could of bought like 23 1000whp supras.

Zack wants to know how your sister is doing? :p

I just heard my dad talking to her on the phone about an apartment or some shit.....then he said i would need to move the couch from the basement to Birmingham on a trailer and i said no. So i imagine she is mad that i dont wanna give her my couch. Other than that, i dont really talk to her hahaha and sorry rob, no pics....Zack might have some!

Best you can do, really? Come up with something original, surprise me, put me in a position where I can't come back. Calling me a ginger is like saying Ray Charles is blind.....no fucking shit. :p

i know, it was a lame comeback but i was limited with time.....i was trying to fab an intake for the sexual transmitted infection and lost an MAF sensor screw...

I wish I was that good looking then I am sure I would of made it big in male modeling and could of bought like 23 1000whp supras.

Go on Americas Next Top Model and let the world know what you are capable of. Sure they will say you are not a woman at first.. but when they see your cheek bones and raw talent they will have to let you on the show. Being that good looking and not letting the world enjoy it is a crime. Sam, stop thinking about yourself and do it for us. Do it for the United States of America! One photo shoot from you could put an end to our economic issues and assure that 100,000's of people do not lose their jobs. Stop crying about Supras and get your ass in front of the camera where you belong!!!!! You are more than a male model... you are "THE" male model!