New Rx7 Turbo

RExy4Jay

i'm never geting PROMOTED to unsucky. lol i like the Viffer. very comfy bike with plenty of sport. i rode one of my friends vifer a while back. rides kinda like a buell. my rocket gets a little uncomfortable after an hour or so. but i didn't buy it to be comfy, i bought it to make my weiner bigger!

as long as the bike isn't a GSX-R i'm cool with it. gsxr's are like mustangs, not that i don't like a mustang, but they aren't very original.

"hey i just bought a GSX-R 750." 30 people walk up..."Me too, Me too, Me too....etc" over advertised bikes that aren't really any better than all the others.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm never geting PROMOTED to unsucky. lol i like the Viffer. very comfy bike with plenty of sport. i rode one of my friends vifer a while back. rides kinda like a buell. my rocket gets a little uncomfortable after an hour or so. but i didn't buy it to be comfy, i bought it to make my weiner bigger!

as long as the bike isn't a GSX-R i'm cool with it. gsxr's are like mustangs, not that i don't like a mustang, but they aren't very original.

"hey i just bought a GSX-R 750." 30 people walk up..."Me too, Me too, Me too....etc" over advertised bikes that aren't really any better than all the others.

Buy a Ducati, Triumph, KTM RC8, something not everyone has/has had then you can say your somewhat original. But buying CBRs is the same as buying GSXRs and R1-R6....its a litter bike. There is no originality. Dont get me wrong, still like your bikes lol

my wife doesn't really work at a strip club...lol yeah i know that a CBR is original, but where i just came from 99% of people own or wish to own a damn GSXR. i think its because its fun to say gixxer....i dunno. i remember back when i first wanted a bike all crotch rockets were refered to as ninja's.

Cars n Coffee sounds like a plan. gotta install new pads and rotors on all 4 corners thursday/friday....so i should be able to bring the turbo.

we'll see though.

thanks for the invite

• Confused 1

I would say most people want a GSXR because they have more power,more parts, and all around just the shit..On the other hand any 1000 is fast nice bikes.

its all about the rider. thanks though

i'll still ride with gsxr guys... i just like to start shit. they get upset about their yoshi pipes being quiet

• Confused 1

hm.everybike is the fucking same. Differences are too small for a normal street rider to tell...

Very true..Untill you wanna build or buy parts. Just alot more out there for Suzuki.

how did the rotor changing going. i am free on friday adn can help

my wife doesn't really work at a strip club...lol yeah i know that a CBR is original, but where i just came from 99% of people own or wish to own a damn GSXR. i think its because its fun to say gixxer....i dunno. i remember back when i first wanted a bike all crotch rockets were refered to as ninja's.

Cars n Coffee sounds like a plan. gotta install new pads and rotors on all 4 corners thursday/friday....so i should be able to bring the turbo.

we'll see though.

thanks for the invite

• Confused 1