New pics of the Camaro

2 Sweet

Looks good I wouldn't lower it.

Speaking of Dairy Queen they stole my idea for their frozen hot chocolate drinks. They probably call it something else now or not serve it knowing them. I invented that drink back in 97 when I worked for one. Fuckers I never got my royalty check!!!

Thanks guys :D

Looks good mang! Have you modded it any?

Thanks man, it already had some stuff done when I bought it (bolt-ons). Got an LS7 clutch waiting to go in, probably sometime this summer. Whenever I get a better job and have the extra money I'll look into heads, cam, etc. I'll probably do some suspension stuff first though. Struts, springs, and subframe connectors are on the top of the list

Speaking of Dairy Queen they stole my idea for their frozen hot chocolate drinks. They probably call it something else now or not serve it knowing them. I invented that drink back in 97 when I worked for one. Fuckers I never got my royalty check!!!

lol, ours here in Hilliard doesn't have it. People ask for it sometimes then bitch at us when they find out we don't have it, they'll be like "well thats stupid, the Marysville one has frozen hot chocolate, I'm never coming back here." Well good, go to fucking marysville then, I don't give a shit lol

I like the wheels. The gun-metal as opposed to black, which it seems that everybody and their brother with an f-body have, looks sharp. Side note, any reason for going with a gloss on the berger as opposed to the "correct" semi-gloss?

I like the wheels. The gun-metal as opposed to black, which it seems that everybody and their brother with an f-body have, looks sharp. Side note, any reason for going with a gloss on the berger as opposed to the "correct" semi-gloss?

Thanks, and I agree with you on the wheels. If they were black I probably wouldn't have bought them.

As for the Berger panel, from a historical standpoint I know why it's supposed to be semi-gloss. The reason it's gloss is I actually got the panel from the junkyard off a Camaro that was already painted black and it only cost me $14, and I can switch it out and go back to the red one if I want. I wasn't sure I'd like it that much, but now I'm glad I did it and I think the gloss black flows well with the car.

• 2 weeks later...

the Berger panel is a satin black, Ben (sickness) did his in the satin as I did mine in gloss black, we did ours back in 2006-2007 and now everyone seems to be doing it, I was at Polaris a few weekends ago and there were 4 to 5 other camaro's up there with black tail panels :rolleyes:

the Berger panel is a satin black, Ben (sickness) did his in the satin as I did mine in gloss black, we did ours back in 2006-2007 and now everyone seems to be doing it, I was at Polaris a few weekends ago and there were 4 to 5 other camaro's up there with black tail panels :rolleyes:

Yeah it's starting to get played out. I saw one back in like '03 and absolutely loved it, then everyone and their brother have started doing it lately and I got sick of seeing it. I think 75% of the Camaros on LS1tech probably have it. I wasn't even going to do it at first but changed my mind, and I can always switch it back in 5 minutes if I want

you work at the dairy queen? i see a red z28 there everyday. one on main street.

Yep thats me!

Yeah it's starting to get played out. I saw one back in like '03 and absolutely loved it, then everyone and their brother have started doing it lately and I got sick of seeing it. I think 75% of the Camaros on LS1tech probably have it. I wasn't even going to do it at first but changed my mind, and I can always switch it back in 5 minutes if I want

Yep thats me!

I bought a spare sent it to the body shop that way I can swap mine out also, on a side note the red, white, and orange camaro's can pull it off and look good but the cars I'm talking about at polaris weren't like that last summer because I remember them, 1 kid with a white lt1 did his exactly like mine even the white letter inserts

275/35/18s is what would be equivilent to the stock tire height, so he's pretty damn close. Car looks good, hopefully I'll get to see it in person sometime.

I did, I just seen it about 2min ago. I was driving in West Jeff and seen the wheels. I was like shit that is the car I was just looking at on CR earlier!

anyways, nice looking car!

I did, I just seen it about 2min ago. I was driving in West Jeff and seen the wheels. I was like shit that is the car I was just looking at on CR earlier!

anyways, nice looking car!

Thanks man! I've seen your car around before too, it looks great. Where in West Jeff did you see me?

Thanks man! I've seen your car around before too, it looks great. Where in West Jeff did you see me?

your car was parked! I was going down 142 a long the tracks. your car was parked in the grass at someones house facing the rail road tracks!

your car was parked! I was going down 142 a long the tracks. your car was parked in the grass at someones house facing the rail road tracks!

Ah thats what I figured. Yeah thats my brother's house