new tv...audio help?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
do what you want. you obviously wanted all the stuff to go out and drop a boat load on it. i just figured youd take a little time to try to get it together properly

hopefully they're not going to charge you a restocking fee for having the shit out of the box, and you basically just paid them to take the stuff home for a day

im following a diagram, and im missing one cord....but even if i get that cord its not going to fucking work...the damn receiver doesnt even play the radio with nothing else except the antenna and speakers hooked up...i put it on Tuner A and there is no other option for Tuner B C D F etc, just A...changed to a radio station, and its not playing shit...cranked it up and heard the speakers static so i know its not those

dont assume its bad because you cant hear the radio. hook up your speakers to the receiver, run your audio cables from your TV to your receiver. if you have multiple inputs (a/b/c), check what you have your cable into, then go thru your options on your receiver...it could be aux a, cable, satellite, etc. mines wierd. IIRC, its plugged into aux A but it plays the tv thru cable/satelite

i said twice that i just went out tonight and got a brand new receiver

And obviously did zero research and have no clue on how to hook it up.

Meijer, for electronics. Seriously? And you bought an HDMI cable retail...did it include a jar of Vasoline?

Guest tbutera2112
And obviously did zero research and have no clue on how to hook it up.

Meijer, for electronics. Seriously? And you bought an HDMI cable retail...did it include a jar of Vasoline?

i went to meijer to buy an hdmi cable, i paid like $15 bucks and didnt want to go to best buy which is where i bought the rest of the stuff...im following the pictures in the manual

obviously i dont know how to hook it up right or i wouldnt have made this thread, wow you sure are great at observing things oh wise one

Guest tbutera2112

yea, im done with this thread....i asked for it to be locked, if you all want to keep posting then be my guest, but i wont be

thank you to those of you who did attempt to help

yea, im done with this thread....i asked for it to be locked, if you all want to keep posting then be my guest, but i wont be

thank you to those of you who did attempt to help

I used to do installs at BBY I can come over and take a look if you want.

PM me if you decide to keep it and i can help set it up.