To all the 2 valve mustang gt haters.

jeffro

I really thought ls1 and mustangs were alot faster, I dont know much about them but I always for some reason thought they were fast out the box. My bone stock 2.6 liter inline six went 12.1 with a shitty 60 and it was made in 1995-96. I can see why the big turbo inline 6's put a hurting alot of things.

That's like compairing apples to oranges. If you put an LS1 instead of a RB26 in your 240, you'd most likely have very similar numbers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like compairing apples to oranges. If you put an LS1 instead of a RB26 in your 240, you'd most likely have very similar numbers.

word, 2600lb 240sx vs 3500lb cobra/formula/etc

I could have a 1/8th of the price in my dsm and still outrun a ls1 or mustang with those mods....jk.. but its true....

You are right but who in the hell wants to ride around in one of those. NOT ME. I also like to keep oil in my car and not on the track....jk...but its true

Guest fist302
I could have a 1/8th of the price in my dsm and still outrun a ls1 or mustang with those mods....jk.. but its true....

ever heard of a foxbody? Same kind of bang for the buck.