I...don't even know what to say...

Bigbird

This video has drifting, vert drifting (like skateboarding), ninjas, special powerup attacks, and cardboard body kits...absolutely epic.

And don't forget, it's got a Century, too. Except Centuries never break down..... they are like Rolls Royces in that regard. They never break down, they just experience a "...... failure to proceed." ;)

That's about the fifth time that I have seen that video. Disney stereotyping for the lulz. :)

Lol I love it how they were pretty much condoning street racing. I also heard the song at the end isn't even Japanese, it's Korean.

I wouldn't doubt that it is.

Now the question becomes who is going to build a racing tow truck?

That fad has already risen, lived, and practically died in Europe. They still race them up pikes peak though :)

That fad has already risen, lived, and practically died in Europe. They still race them up pikes peak though :)

That's true, I didn't think about the European truck series.

That pikes shit though, that's a whole other animal. Looks like fun racing that big truck up there. :p

Lol I love it how they were pretty much condoning street racing. I also heard the song at the end isn't even Japanese, it's Korean.

its broken japanese but singers are korean, people in korea always try to sell records in japan, ( been this way for years) So they come up with some gay ass J- pop song and try to make it big.