Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

that can be summed up in 2 words brother man. John Linn. A so called employee of marketing for your shop, on a forum that your a sponsor of, treating other sponsors the way he has/does. maybe you should sit him down and have a chat with him about that.

Rob, I have no respect for someone that does nothing but talk shit online and then cowers like a bitch in person. I can't stand how much shit you talk about people once they walk away or online but say nothing to them in person. You are the perfect example of a keyboard warrior and don't try to say you talk shit in person because YOU DO NOT RUN YOUR MOUTH TO ME or anyone I am ever around.

Please tell me why I would change the way I respond to you just because you are now a sponsor? Does that mean you automatically get respect?

I have not brought up anything IPS related in any of my post to you, your girlfriend or your shop. So why do you keep bringing them up or relate anything I say back to them.

Edited by Linn

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about the 75th time I have read about the "IPS Guy's" being "Threatened" by Rob and his little shop. I post one time about him using a picture of Eric's RX7 that we did the LS1 swap on in his little flyer and ever since all I hear about is how we are so worried about him and blah blah blah.

My previous reply (in the original thread) to this was deleted, because the thread got cleaned up, so just to clear the air about this I made that flyer for Rob. He only provided the text he wanted, and provided pics of the cars he had worked on. I made the layout. I in no way intended to make it look like Rob had anything to do with Eriks swap, I just put different engines and cars in the ad to make sure a little of everything was covered. I apologize to both parties for any drama the flyer caused, but I fixed it.

Thread Summary:

I hate Rob and Dana cause their cat freaks me out.

I hate Tyler and Alex cause they exist.

I hate Sam cause his clothes are nicer than mine.

I hate Linn cause he's faster than me.

I hate Brian cause he can ban people and I can't(he's lucky too, cause I'd ban him).

I hate Anthony cause he doesn't play 360 anymore.

I hait Pawl cuz its eazy.

Guest Removed
Rob this is funny to you as THE business owner? :nono:

IMO. it was spot on.

1st

coming back from the old CR kitchen from Ubb, it was a joke.that i remember from long go. now she had no idea of that joke, but seemed to hammer the nail that stuck out.

second

As a business owner i felt totally disrespected (dana more so then anyone)with the way one of the people that came along with sam(the driver of the black dually) which i dont even think got out of his truck ,and came into the shop. cause after sam parking the hummer(which was IMO not parked where it should have been) that truck sat in the lot. then as they was leaving, the same truck backed up to my bay door, slightly power brakes the truck, gets the turbo spooled(didnt sound stock either, but what do i know) and takes off spiting black smoke all over mike's (302 powered) bike sitting just outside the door, and of course some of it floating into a shop full of people. and of course ,yes it spit gravel aswell. I already told mike i would take care of the detailing bill for his bike if he just sends it to me, or i would have his bike cleaned for him. granted no one checked it at the time, but i guess after he got home is when he noticed the black crap all over his bike.

let alone the way they rolled into the lot, which some thing was said by someone else here in the other thread.

I'll be sure to tell her not to make any more wise cracks on people that she dont know, that just got done disrespecting her, and our business.

Guest Removed
Rob, in all fairness to IPS and Linn, I do not think he is a paid employee/ or non paid employee for IPS for marketing. I could be wrong, what linn does should not have any ill effect on IPS's business. I would think only the owners/workers of a shop would effect business if they came on here and talked down to others. You arguement doesnt hold to much water because that could be said about any car that rolls out of your shop and said owner starts shit on here with others. Yes Linn has his car worked on at IPS, and yes he talks about them alot on here trying to get people to go there but that is just supporting a shop that he has had good business with. Should you be punished for every person on here with your logo in their sig if they talk shit to someone or hurt someones feelings? No I would not think so.

I'll touch back to this subject in a bit.

Guest Removed
Rob, I have no respect for someone that does nothing but talk shit online and then cowers like a bitch in person. I can't stand how much shit you talk about people once they walk away or online but say nothing to them in person. You are the perfect example of a keyboard warrior and don't try to say you talk shit in person because YOU DO NOT RUN YOUR MOUTH TO ME or anyone I am ever around.

Please tell me why I would change the way I respond to you just because you are now a sponsor? Does that mean you automatically get respect?

I have not brought up anything IPS related in any of my post to you, your girlfriend or your shop. So why do you keep bringing them up or relate anything I say back to them.

Cowers like a bitch in person. ok what ever.

1. you was on the west side hangin with us white trash as you so call it, and was standing right there when i was running my mouth to people that i know!

2.I ran my mouth about your car one night at zettlers, and if i remember correctly shawn(slowbusa) was the one standing in my face arguing with me. where was you, oh standing by your car, with your arms folded.

3.You are the key example of keybroad warrior yourself. I crack jokes on people in person,and on here. maybe if you hung around me, you would know this but see you dont. Now, funny how you never got snide remarks to say to me in person and or around me now do you. You got something to say about my family, stop down on parsons ave where you see hands automotive on the sign and tell them about. see how far it gets you. and i find it funny how you have to bring my dads shit up, and try to toss that in my face. kind of lame IMO. granted it does affect me, in some way. but if thats all you have to get under my skin with maybe you should start readin up on me. not my father,but all your doing is pissing of the bottom feeding white trash honkie kin foke family of mine.

and why does things you do come back to IPS, cause "so you can drive your car this year" you'll have your IPS gear on, and when/if stopped , you can say your working and doing marketing for them. And i so hope they nail you and hang you out to dry.

Cowers like a bitch in person. ok what ever.

1. you was on the west side hangin with us white trash as you so call it, and was standing right there when i was running my mouth to people that i know!

2.I ran my mouth about your car one night at zettlers, and if i remember correctly shawn(slowbusa) was the one standing in my face arguing with me. where was you, oh standing by your car, with your arms folded.

3.You are the key example of keybroad warrior yourself. I crack jokes on people in person,and on here. maybe if you hung around me, you would know this but see you dont. Now, funny how you never got snide remarks to say to me in person and or around me now do you. You got something to say about my family, stop down on parsons ave where you see hands automotive on the sign and tell them about. see how far it gets you. and i find it funny how you have to bring my dads shit up, and try to toss that in my face. kind of lame IMO. granted it does affect me, in some way. but if thats all you have to get under my skin with maybe you should start readin up on me. not my father,but all your doing is pissing of the bottom feeding white trash honkie kin foke family of mine.

and why does things you do come back to IPS, cause "so you can drive your car this year" you'll have your IPS gear on, and when/if stopped , you can say your working and doing marketing for them. And i so hope they nail you and hang you out to dry.

I am calling you white trash not everyone on the west side. Maybe you should reread my post.

I have walked over to you most times than I care to remember, only for you to not want to race me. Yes after I walked away I stood next to my car with my arms crossed because I was pissed you would not race.

You never talk shit to me in person, never.

How am I a keyboard warrior when I back up everything I say? I've probably raced more people on here and in the city of Columbus than anyone else on CR. When was the last time you had a race?

Thanks for wishing ill will on me. I hope your shop actually puts out some fast cars and you finish your mustang so I have more people to race. See Rob, I'm not as terrible as you think I am.

I like the drama but it is just missing something special. I dont know what it is but something is just not there.

I think there are no more epic posts left.

There is nothing epic about a pissing match/people who just don't like each other at all. However I will just sit here in the peanut gallery and watch.

I like the drama but it is just missing something special. I dont know what it is but something is just not there.

I think there are no more epic posts left.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg31/Iino_Takumi/Random%20images/Amazing.jpg

My previous reply (in the original thread) to this was deleted, because the thread got cleaned up, so just to clear the air about this I made that flyer for Rob. He only provided the text he wanted, and provided pics of the cars he had worked on. I made the layout. I in no way intended to make it look like Rob had anyt

Thread Summary:

I hate Rob and Dana cause their cat freaks me out.

I hate Tyler and Alex cause they exist.

I hate Sam cause his clothes are nicer than mine.

I hate Linn cause he's faster than me.

I hate Brian cause he can ban people and I can't(he's lucky too, cause I'd ban him).

I hate Anthony cause he doesn't play 360 anymore.

I hait Pawl cuz its eazy.

But you don't hate me, cuz I hump your leg everytime I see you

ok... I have wasted a few moments of my life reading these two threads... I am off to one of the mentioned shops to talk tuning I will see you all later.

I want to start shit too...

My Mustang is the Fastest NA 4.6 on CR... maybe....

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
I have had a profile on Cr for a while, not very active, but occasionally posting and reading. I have witnessed quite a few threads, where people were poking fun back and forth, at times there have been references to man love and such. Saturday night, after the truck driver did the gravel thing, I thought I could make a light hearted jab about the "Roxbury" resemblance, but I didn't understand that it is a very sensitive area for the guys in question. I am Sorry, and I apologize. I had no idea that my sense of humor would have been taken so seriously and out of context. And my sense of humor is just that, mine. If something I have said has offended, please address it to me, as I am taking full responsibility for my post. Sam, I am sorry that I assumed that I could try to lightheartedly address my concern about the incident. I fully acknowledge that the Hummer was not the vehicle throwing gravel, and I am sorry I stated in my original post the "dudes in hummers". I have been amiss in thinking that I could try to bring a levity into a situation where I was concerned, and in the future I will address situations such as this differently. I am sorry if the post has hurt your feelings...I am sorry that I have mistaken the humour that is shared with other guys from CR is something that you are not appreciative of. Mental note. While I understand there are more guys on CR than chicks, I was not aware there was a double standard and I will reserve my comments for either a to the point PM or not even bother in the future

ok... I have wasted a few moments of my life reading these two threads... I am off to one of the mentioned shops to talk tuning I will see you all later.

Still slower than a stock lt1 :p

Fuck you Phil...

hey can those things, the lt1s, do burn outs???

It does amazing burnouts. Its a tourque queen, plus its an auto so lifes purty simple. I did good ones in my fox as well that was a 5spd you just can't drive

LOL check that post you made about it... there is proof I know how to do a burn out... i don't know what th fuck happened at Brice lol

The pressure of the crowd got to you hunny

I wonder how the fastest NA 4.6 on CR would do against the slowest LS1 on CR.

discuss,

Guest tbutera2112

what do you run? jeffros 2v ran a 13.1

NA includes no nitrous also, fool