Firehead Studios, Tyler, whoever else...

Cordell

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Uhhhhh, you two might want to watch what you say. Being a jewfag, I find both of these comments very offensive.

do you need a tissue?

Tell Rob to finish your car and stop spending so much time posting on CR so I have someone new to race this year.

I hope the car turns out to be a monster.

It's not going to be. In fact it will fall short in comparison to the little 5 liter

Guest Removed
Uhhhhh, you two might want to watch what you say. Being Jewish, I find both of these comments very offensive.

Bawahahahahahahahahaha..

STFU. granted you and offensive go hand in hand. get the fuck over it. Im glad you find something offensive, now you know how most feel reading your post's or clicking a link you have posted.:gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
Tell Rob to finish your car and stop spending so much time posting on CR so I have someone new to race this year.

still waiting on millers car to get done before we can even start on mine since its in my parking spot....doubt its going to be race ready this season, but next for sure

no highway shenanigans though, im kinda doubting im going to have much of a top end

Guest tbutera2112
It's not going to be. In fact it will fall short in comparison to the little 5 liter

good thing rob is going to make it run right since you fucked it all up trying to do work yourself

Guest Removed

Dont worrie about my customers cars/projects. his car is in no way being built to be a monster. so whens livernois going to have the 410 done?

Guest Removed
good thing rob is going to make it run right since you fucked it all up trying to do work yourself

thats enough. i dont wanna see another comment like that out of you..ever.:gtfo:

such as? I can see how buying a turbo kit that doesn't fit my car correctly could cause some confusion on this subject.

Guest tbutera2112
Dont worrie about my customers cars/projects. his car is in no way being built to be a monster. so whens livernois going to have the 410 done?

im hoping he just cant hook like last year lol

linn, what was your car running at the track before the teardown?

whatre you aiming for now?

Guest tbutera2112
such as? I can see how buying a turbo kit that doesn't fit my car correctly could cause some confusion on this subject.

im just fucking with you dude, i realize none of the stuff was the right size

Guest Removed

i think i have that covered ;)

Uhhhhh, you two might want to watch what you say. Being Jewish, I find both of these comments very offensive.

Linn, you have no room to complain about someone else's posts being offensive.

That being said, I love all of you.

My car will be together, but I wouldn't want to offend you.