Firehead Studios, Tyler, whoever else...

Cordell

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

se this will be easy, just like most of linns dates. cause he cant pick up anything with a brain wave.

i dont have to read blah blah blah....or see what ever retarded pic he is posting.

If my girls were so easy you would be fucking them and I don't see that happening. Have fun with that whale, let me know the next time your sleeping with a girl that make a cover of a fashion magazine because I am.

more then likely linns date from last weekend. cause its funny, you never see him out with chicks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you can ask any of my friends girls are always around. I have nothing to prove to you about the quality of girls I date.

Your the one that dates women that out weigh you.

Fucking shit, isn't this about done yet? This is just getting more and more immature. Nothing is getting accomplished, it's the same stupid ass arguments. This thread went from funny to a continuation of the eye of the beholder thread.

I'm all for fucking around and dicking threads up, but this is just getting annoying now. It's repetitive, inane, boring, and ridiculous.

Fucking shit, isn't this about done yet? This is just getting more and more immature. Nothing is getting accomplished, it's the same stupid ass arguments. This thread went from funny to a continuation of the eye of the beholder thread.

I'm all for fucking around and dicking threads up, but this is just getting annoying now. It's repetitive, inane, boring, and ridiculous.

I'm just fucking up your thread like you fuck everything else on this board. Why you ask because, I'm bored.

I'm just fucking up your thread like you fuck everything else on this board. Why you ask because, I'm bored.

Get a new argument then, something interesting or unheard of. Personal jabs and snide insults are juvenile and humorless.

Make me laugh, say something funny, do something interesting. Your move, chief. You can't really throw a personal insult at me because you have no ammunition against me, so try to post something funny.

Guest Removed
Rob it's not that tough. Take a two day vacation or something from the site. Don't sweat when you get back either.

No. I contribute to this forum, more then he ever will. it's rather sad he has to do what ever he is doing, to amuse himself.only true white trash would do such things. there is already a voting poll on perma banning him in the mod section anyway. im not the only one sick of this BS. so linn keep it going. go out with a bang.

Guest Removed
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm an annoying, ridiculous douche on the forums, but in person, I'm only a tokin ginger.

fixxed

Guest Removed
Can we take a poll to ban the word "Ginger"?

there is a app, where anyone type's the word ginger, it will show up firehead.

i would rather see ginger a million times a day, then see linn continue to post.

No. I contribute to this forum, more then he ever will. it's rather sad he has to do what ever he is doing, to amuse himself.only true white trash would do such things. there is already a voting poll on perma banning him in the mod section anyway. im not the only one sick of this BS. so linn keep it going. go out with a bang.

What are are the cry baby's getting upset that I make fun of them? I think I would laugh for weeks if Anthony acutally ban me.

Guest Removed

dispatch: state highway patrol, how can i help

caller: yes i was sitting at a stop light and some guy pull's up next to me in a pewter camaro asking me if i wanna street race for money. and it looks just like the guy from the news last year....

dispatch: what is the location and the tag number

Guest tbutera2112

it would be a lot more boring around here without linn gaying the place up

instead, i propose a ban on every one here who is considered a "ginger"

it would be a lot more boring around here without linn gaying the place up

instead, i propose a ban on every one here who is considered a "ginger"

Damn man, you're on the ginger warpath recently.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck! :mad: I wish I would have seen this a few minutes ago. Oh well, good waist of company time, bad thread. Oh.......

Can't we all just get along?

Fuck! :mad: I wish I would have seen this a few minutes ago. Oh well, good waist of company time, bad thread. Oh.......

Can't we all just get along?

To everyone who posts from work, please add your name to a list and include your company name and your boss. I will then be in contact with you to discuss an extortion deal. Thank you. :cool:

To everyone who posts from work, please add your name to a list and include your company name and your boss. I will then be in contact with you to discuss an extortion deal. Thank you. :cool:

What if we are posting and reading CR while talking to our boss who is looking at funny pictures on CR with us?