2003 Mustang Cobra

DTM Brian

How much timming did you pull on spray? The power looks way down on the spray pull before it hits.

2 degrees.

Linn,

It is common for the nitrous to give big gains at 3k and fall off at 6k on the cobras.

I have a number of 03/04's that have done the same thing.

torque monster.

i miss the way my ported eaton sounded. i made 505rwhp with a semi-aggressive tune on a ported eaton with only an upper pulley, catback, and intake--still had all 4 stock cats.

good work brian

Customer's car was showroom quality, and if i remember right had very low miles. Great guy to work with had some small issues with the car that was quickly taken care of. Seemed real pleased with Brians work.

Where is the pic of the Camaro with the Motorsport fender covers? Damn it man.

I heard boosta pump and blowing out spark issues. that sux. glad got it figured out.

many of the '03's had/have spark blow out issues. the boost-a-pump should not be a problem at that level.

with upgraded wiring to my boost-a-pump, and stock fuel pumps, as well as upgraded hosing inside the tank (60lb injectors, and stock fuel lines/rails) my car saw 615 rwhp on the aggressive tune, and my fuel system was not maxxed out.