Boat/Water sports crew come in.

Stimmel1647545512

Okay who all out here in CR has a boat jet ski etc...

I have a older fiberglass johnson with a 135 horse outboard in it and we are in the process of getting a tubing bar installed.

That being said lets start getting more boating/tubing/wake boarding etc goin on this year.

Ill murder some of you in some wakeboarding....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on the water every weekend, all weekend. And sometimes during the week. Then in september I close the shop down for a full week of boating.

The wakeboard will hit 15ft this year.

This is what I like to hear people, Kevin we need to start getting some of us boat people together

Me, shanton, Andrew, and Chris went out last yr alot during the week. We will prolly do it again this yr once it warms up.

Hell yeah, Word has it our crew wil be dominating the lake with hot girls this summer....:cool:

Andrew and I wanna learn how to do back flips.

It better start getting warmer and fucking quick. I have been used to 115* weather and if I come home to 70s its not gonna make me want to just dive right in any body of water. I can guarantee that I will prob be one of the loudest skis to ever hit that lake. (I got a lot of shiny new parts waiting for me at home). Im dieing to get on a wakeboard. I was just starting to get a groove going at the end of last year.

Sam did you get the PM I sent you about the service info awhile back?

I have a lil boat I'll come out and play with. I'm on vacation all of next week and plan on being at Alum every day, I'm actually camping there. My site is over in a cove near the camp area ramp. My boat will be beached right on my site, so you should be able to see it. If you see me out, come over and say hey.

How about everybody post pics?

Matt, what did the interior turn out like?

Edit: Yeah, but its a bigger pic.

I don't have any pics of it put back together yet, but here is some of the individual parts.

I went with embroidery for all of the black widows. It came out really good. Ill have to go get some of it all reassembled. I'm having the new gauges installed right now.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/Formula%20Boat/Interior/0917082108.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/Formula%20Boat/Interior/CPTNSeat.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/Formula%20Boat/Interior/Sundeck.jpg

I'll probably have my boat built by my birthday in the start of august.

http://www.glen-l.com/picboards/picboard7/pic430e.jpg

11 feet, 180 pounds without engine. 35hp does nearly 60mph. My girl and I will have a fucking blast. I'm going to do mine out in tuxedo paint scheme.

I'll probably have my boat built by my birthday in the start of august.

http://www.glen-l.com/picboards/picboard7/pic430e.jpg

11 feet, 180 pounds without engine. 35hp does nearly 60mph. My girl and I will have a fucking blast. I'm going to do mine out in tuxedo paint scheme.

Wow....that's really cool looking. Is the one you have a production one or are you building a kit? Any pics of the tuxedo paint? I'm a huge fan of black on boats....

It's a jl whitney kit, I'll have to purchase the steering and motor and the exterior ply, the rest comes with. I haven't seen anyone do tuxedo on that boat. My idea, though, is white paint for the lower submerged, black the rest of the way up, white stripe down the front, white wheel, gauges, and seats. Satin black everywhere else.

The boats original design is for two extra seats, that guy did some different work on his, which is very cool, but I'm going to bring friends along.

pic480b.jpg

I have a lil boat I'll come out and play with. I'm on vacation all of next week and plan on being at Alum every day, I'm actually camping there. My site is over in a cove near the camp area ramp. My boat will be beached right on my site, so you should be able to see it. If you see me out, come over and say hey.

How about everybody post pics?

You gonna be there the following weekend also? I prob wont be able to make it up to the lake until Sat or so depending on the girls work schedule. I need to get some more GPS numbers before I start throwing the mods on.

You gonna be there the following weekend also? I prob wont be able to make it up to the lake until Sat or so depending on the girls work schedule. I need to get some more GPS numbers before I start throwing the mods on.

I will be leaving the camping area the 29th. I'm sure I will be on the water more the following weekend. Well, probably every weekend until the baby gets here in August. Then it will be less I'm sure.

Matt did you find a trailer? I didnt hear back from you on my camper.

No, I never did. With everything you have had to deal with going on lately, I didn't want you to have to worry about this too. Thanks anyway, you know I do appreciate it.

The wife said she will be fine with the tent. We have a huge raised air bed anyway and a big 3 room tent that goes up in about 5 minutes. So it's not like we will be sleeping right on the ground.