Boat/Water sports crew come in.

Stimmel1647545512

I assume your talking jetskis'. If so, thats not a boat.

hahaha ouch.

I could pull the wikipedia definition of boat on you, but instead I will just take the hate that is dealt to all of us jet"flea" owners. Tried to talk to a fisherman at the ramp today who wouldn't even make eye contact. Sorry my type are usually such dicks!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ouch.

I could pull the wikipedia definition of boat on you, but instead I will just take the hate that is dealt to all of us jet"flea" owners. Tried to talk to a fisherman at the ramp today who wouldn't even make eye contact. Sorry my type are usually such dicks!

As a previous "Jetflea" owner myself I know how it sucks about the rep you get. Sad thing is, I also know there is alot of truth to it. I cant tell you how many times I have had "encounters" with the riders because of stupid things they were doing.

I know this is not all of them, just like cars, and I am not implying you act this way either. Just trying to put a boaters perspective on it. Just rise above it and try not to be "that guy." If you see me out, feel free to come ride my waves.

Okay who all out here in CR has a boat jet ski etc...

I have a older fiberglass johnson with a 135 horse outboard in it and we are in the process of getting a tubing bar installed.

That being said lets start getting more boating/tubing/wake boarding etc goin on this year.

Ill murder some of you in some wakeboarding....

By watersports do you mean people peeing on eachother for sexual pleasure...If so count me out.

Anyone that came out with us last year knows my ski but a shitty pic for those who dont.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Random/4e0b_3.jpg

Its nickname is the sphincter splitter cause after my brother threw his GF off she bled from her asshole and vag for almost a month. Needless to say they aren't together anymore.

I have 3 but this is the big boy. With all the parts I have ordered this month + a couple more I still have to order I should have no problem flirting with the 80mph club. I still have to buy new injectors, IC, and 15/20 prop. I have learned a whole lot about these ski's and the motors and I am def not looking forward to the hours I am going to have to put in to tune this thing. They are very finicky when you start throwing certain mods at them and they will want to ride the rev limiter hard. Tuning the prop to keep RPM's at 8100 is key and is also time consuming.

Were you at alum yesterday?

I was out on Griggs most of today. Got to try my new Liquid Force Omega 143, and I love it. My new Spectra rope is a bit long, so I may have to get a shorter one, as this one can't be shortened much. :(

Last wipe-out jammed a bunch of water into my ear that has decided to make home there. :( Good day boating otherwise.

I'll probably have my boat built by my birthday in the start of august.

http://www.glen-l.com/picboards/picboard7/pic430e.jpg

11 feet, 180 pounds without engine. 35hp does nearly 60mph. My girl and I will have a fucking blast. I'm going to do mine out in tuxedo paint scheme.

Do you have any linkage? I have been looking around all day on the internet and still haven't found any information.

Also, what is the total cost for build so far? How many hours are into it?

I work at a marina down here in South Texas as a technition and this may be a interesting project.

Do you have any linkage? I have been looking around all day on the internet and still haven't found any information.

Also, what is the total cost for build so far? How many hours are into it?

I work at a marina down here in South Texas as a technition and this may be a interesting project.

For sure. PM me if you have any tips on this entire thing. I have 0 hours invested thus far. Total time for a "skilled worker" is around 70 hours build time, so I am estimating 100 :)

https://www.boatdesigns.com/products.asp?dept=324

My family has a lake house in Deep Creek, Maryland that we've had since 1987. We've got a 1988 Wellcraft 190 Classic and a 19 foot Flying Scot sailboat. If I want some real speed, I just go to my neighbor's and borrow either his 1996 Malibu skiboat or his Kawasaki jetski.

Wellcraft (isn't mine, but very close.)

http://www.explorerforum.com/photopost/data/3549/b1.jpg

Flying Scot (looks similar to mine)

http://www.flyingscot.com/21.JPG

No, unfortunatly I am still oh about 6,900 miles away from Alum but ask me that question again in 5 days because the answer will be different.

There was a yellow lake lice that tried keeping up with the new 35 Flame, thought it might be you ;)

Well boat crew, I am heading out in the morning for Alum. Like I said, I will be there until Sunday morning sometime. If you will be headed out and see me, come say hi.

Sleeping out tomorrow..... Will call ya.