Cleveland Motorcycle Show

R1Limited

Went up today and saw a lot of great bikes. Saw the new R1 in person- Looks much better than all the pictures floating around, I can't wait to hear it on the street.

The new Ducati Street Fighter is BADASS. I will defiantly look into getting my hands on one of those.

Did you guys know there is a Ducati/ Triumph dealership off of 70 by Brice road?!? Moto Ohio - so no more un wanted trips to Hinds just to check out the Triple Speed! I had no idea there was a place so close- makes me wonder what else is out there that I dont know about...:D

I only have one thing to say about that Ducati Streetfighter. That one thing would be "Sell Outs!!!"

Just shameful' date=' Ducati.[/quote']

If anything, I'd call it a brilliant business decision. "Oh-a sheet boys, we've a-got all'a these parts from-a the 1098, but a-now we a-no make that anymore! How-a can we a-recycle them?" (that's how the Italians at Ducati speak, I swear).

Parts-bin specialty that is A) a proven performer by default and B) UNBELIEVABLY hot? Yes please :eek:

Did you guys know there is a Ducati/ Triumph dealership off of 70 by Brice road?!? Moto Ohio - so no more un wanted trips to Hinds just to check out the Triple Speed! I had no idea there was a place so close- makes me wonder what else is out there that I dont know about...:D

That's the BMW shop that used to be on East Main St. I didn't know they moved to Scarbourgh off of Brice. People were saying they moved up to Easton. Thier address is now out on Scarbourgh. 5936 Scarborough Blvd, Columbus, OH‎ - (614) 759-6686