My new tattoo (Warning: Religious)

I'm a religious guy . . . and this is my most powerful piece yet. I understand a lot of you may not believe in Christ. . . but I do. . . and if I can even change one person's life because of it, it's worth it.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/75/l_7f81a55e204b47999562deb1d1016c98.jpg

Guest dsm8u
Its looks awesome.i have a portrit of god on my back.and my whole right arm is religious based tattoos i will try to post some pics.ihave close to 8 thousand in mine.i couldnt stop lol.and they were done by a good friend who owns his own shop.they did a nice job on yours.

Dude looks like he got his ass kicked.

Who is he ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's James Caviezel.

Regardless of my opinion though it's a nice looking tattoo, at least it's something with personal meaning for you rather than every asshole on campus with a big block "O" tattoo on their leg.

getting tattoos is against most religions.. weird

none the less, not a bad looking tat

That's a pretty heavy argument really. Some see it as desecration, but some see it as honoring Christ. I won't get into scripture with you, but I don't see anything wrong with it in my beliefs.

As a Christian, decisions need to be made with your eyes on God. So, if you do choose to get a tattoo, remember that, while man looks at the outside appearance, God looks at the heart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's James Caviezel.

Regardless of my opinion though it's a nice looking tattoo, at least it's something with personal meaning for you rather than every asshole on campus with a big block "O" tattoo on their leg.

Jim Caviezel FTW

Nice tat..

Jesus was black.

lol thats being a little skeptical....could be true though.

I gave a tattoo that shows my relationship with Jesus Christ as well :)

I dont all it religion because thats not what i think it is. I think its a personal decision to WANT to know God and be in a relationship with him. LOL sorry for the rant.....just thought id say something and try to be :cool: