My new tattoo (Warning: Religious)

I'm a religious guy . . . and this is my most powerful piece yet. I understand a lot of you may not believe in Christ. . . but I do. . . and if I can even change one person's life because of it, it's worth it.

Very well done. Kind of morbid and depressing but still a well done tattoo.

better than a bob marley quote

Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean you need to fuck with it. Ill just leave it at that.

BTW, nice tat. My buddy has something similar on his leg. Im not a religious guy but, Ive always been a fan of the art and symbols that go with it.

Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean you need to fuck with it. Ill just leave it at that.

BTW, nice tat. My buddy has something similar on his leg. Im not a religious guy but, Ive always been a fan of the art and symbols that go with it.

oh yes it does

getting tattoos is against most religions.. weird

none the less, not a bad looking tat

I grew up in church (I went by myself my family didnt) and Ive heard this argument before. That the body is considered a holy temple and to treat it as such etc... however "slimpsy" said it best that God looks at the heart. People can nit pick all they want but honestly, your only getting judged by the one that matters in the end, and thats what counts.

Wow, good thing Dr Ric isnt here to see this.