thinking about starting performance work

sprayin77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
sorry i deleted that. i just figured everyone knew who we were. ever since i got on here everyone has been mentioning the shop with all the f-bodies out front. so i figured about all of you knew the location. sorry

i had not idea..so sorry. and my shop had alot of fast ones infornt on it today. and a pretty fast one still sitting here, hopefully getting a 6.0 swap with a D-1 on it..and of course some other shit :D

Guest Removed
Is this yours or a customers? what kind of power are you looking to get out of it? what heads ? cam? texas speed has great shit. im sure you know that though.

customers...and main admin here's car ;) but we shall see. im hoping his issue is just vavle springs..but not sure till i check it over in the next few days..need to get this tubro'd fox done, and get started on the 99 stangs BBF swap...:D

Guest tbutera2112
customers...and main admin here's car ;) but we shall see. im hoping his issue is just vavle springs..but not sure till i check it over in the next few days..need to get this tubro'd fox done, and get started on the 99 stangs BBF swap...:D

+1 to this!!!

the day you let me start ripping parts, im coming over and not leaving...ill pass out under that bitch if i have to...im tired of my shit being brokeeeeen

lol my car is at more meets than i am :(

Guest Removed
+1 to this!!!

the day you let me start ripping parts, im coming over and not leaving...ill pass out under that bitch if i have to...im tired of my shit being brokeeeeen

lol my car is at more meets than i am :(

ill put my driveline in it and break it, then put youre stuff back in it...:p

Guest tbutera2112
ill put my driveline in it and break it, then put youre stuff back in it...:p

im still half tempted to order all my rear end stuff in july....then use the $700 from the drivetrain to order my fuel system....ill still be lacking exhaust and cooling system though, but i can piece that together after...after next month i wont be paying full coverage on the stang, so ill be saving some money

im going to buy that 8.8 stuff we talked about in PMs in july i think....still got extra roll bar tubing around to help brace the front of the diff? im buying that kit for the rear

tbutera i remember you. you are the 1 who said you are gonna drag my camaro all over this bitch. lol i want to see it when it is done. or during the build process. I havent messed with much of the mustangs yet. We had a 03 cobra we were going to put a kenny belle on but the owner sold it before that happened. we had long tube headers,air kit, power pully, diablo tune on it and quickest et. was 12.20's.

Guest Removed
tbutera i remember you. you are the 1 who said you are gonna drag my camaro all over this bitch. lol i want to see it when it is done. or during the build process. I havent messed with much of the mustangs yet. We had a 03 cobra we were going to put a kenny belle on but the owner sold it before that happened. we had long tube headers,air kit, power pully, diablo tune on it and quickest et. was 12.20's.

slow IMO for a terminator car. but the diablo stuff is JUNK IMO. i have seen it hurts cars power more then help. and his car would drag your shit around with my motor and trans in it :p

Guest tbutera2112
slow IMO for a terminator car. but the diablo stuff is JUNK IMO. i have seen it hurts cars power more then help. and his car would drag your shit around with my motor and trans in it :p

your stuff isnt going into my car until the chassis is worked on...im not having my car ruined by body flex....and if you take it out and shit goes down, dont pull a linn, if you get my car seized by the state ill kill you lol....i said lol, but really, i would

Guest Removed
8 point and connectors then? leave the rear stock..mine lived..with the same damn motor going in yours..but we need to build some doves for it.

Guest tbutera2112
8 point and connectors then? leave the rear stock..mine lived..with the same damn motor going in yours..but we need to build some doves for it.

i sent you a PM

making hoods are way to time consuming but i may kick that around as well. that is one thing we have going for us as well we paint to.

We have a vented Carbon-Fiber F1 hood coming out next week for the C6/C6Z's so anything is possible :) They take quite awhile to get molds done and prototyping and such but they should sell very well so its worth it :)

This guy makes hoods for Ferrari's so quality is top-notch. I sent him a stock C6Z hood for the molds and he sent me his entire exhaust off his 360 Modena to JIG-up and sell for him. Full Titanium cat-back with cat-delete mid-pipe and custom headers. Can't wait to hear it!

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio