Blew motor last night...

Linc5.0

so was up in Akron having some fun with the cleveland boys...I was racing a fox with a 347 and 76mm turbo. First race I murdered the guy. (My car was running incredible on spray). He wants to rerun, we take off and immediately didnt feel right. ...Definately heard serious knock from motor. Will know more tomorrow.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late night flashlight nitrous jet swapping with cresent wrenches and cell phone lights ftl. anyways, I was shocked at how erik took the whole situation he was back at the hotel sleeping like a baby in 10 mins lol. Build time ;)

The jets were NX jets and were the right size steve....idk what was wrong with the car but the lack of oil was deff a factor in it blowing up. All in all it was a great night tho, but the super troopers shit the cops were doing was CRAZYYY!!!

Guest Removed
Sorry for being OT for a second... is there a Cleavland Forum??? I know Cincy's but Cleavland have one? Thanks... if you want to keep this on topic from here out... Please PM the addy... thanks

yeah clevelandracing.com or something like that

n/m someone beat me to it